Where do you see the current stories by November..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trunks

Where do you see the current stories by November..

Postby trunks » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Does anyone think the current s/l will be wrapped up by November or be still going on.
Michael/Lauren/Carmine
Summer's Paternity
Adam/Chelsea/Dylan
Sharon/Phyllis/nick/avery

janetb

Re: Where do you see the current stories by November..

Postby janetb » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 am

Quote trunks: Does anyone think the current s/l will be wrapped up by November or be still going on.
Michael/Lauren/Carmine
Summer's Paternity
Adam/Chelsea/Dylan

Phyllis will be gone, that's all we know for sure.The paternity s/l could still be going on.I would hope the Lauren/Carmine is over.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 am

Quote trunks: Does anyone think the current s/l will be wrapped up by November or be still going on.
Michael/Lauren/Carmine
Summer's Paternity
Adam/Chelsea/Dylan

Phyllis will be gone, that's all we know for sure.The paternity s/l could still be going on.I would hope the Lauren/Carmine is over.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:18 am

I think they're gearing up to boot SC out too now. I see a permanent padded room in her character's future.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:40 am

Quote Tambam: I think they're gearing up to boot SC out too now. I see a permanent padded room in her character's future.

I think we will also lose PB Jack Abbot.I might be gone at that point.love Billy and Adam but not the way these writers write them.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:20 am

Quote LucyT:
Quote Tambam: I think they're gearing up to boot SC out too now. I see a permanent padded room in her character's future.

I think we will also lose PB Jack Abbot.I might be gone at that point.love Billy and Adam but not the way these writers write them.

I agree. I think, unless something changes, that we are about to see quite a few vets heading for the exit door.
Starting with SC.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 am

Where do I see the current story lines by November? HOPEFULLY OVER!!!!!! All of them have dragged on way too long and are either boring or stupid as hell! All of the characters do one thing now....WHINE! Adam crying about daddy and the rest of those pukes(Newmans) not liking him, Nick the prick cries that he stole Summer because he didn't want to lose another daughter, Billy gambling and drinking and looking like he forgot where to find the shower cries that he wants Victoria the snob/ice queen/overgrown brat back! Victor is too evil for words, constantly mumbling and acting like an ass! YUCK! The show really stinks and the writers stink as well!

sgtppr

Postby sgtppr » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 am

Quote Pretty Emerald: Where do I see the current story lines by November? HOPEFULLY OVER!!!!!! All of them have dragged on way too long and are either boring or stupid as hell! All of the characters do one thing now....WHINE! Adam crying about daddy and the rest of those pukes(Newmans) not liking him, Nick the prick cries that he stole Summer because he didn't want to lose another daughter, Billy gambling and drinking and looking like he forgot where to find the shower cries that he wants Victoria the snob/ice queen/overgrown brat back! Victor is too evil for words, constantly mumbling and acting like an ass! YUCK! The show really stinks and the writers stink as well!

by November most of the viewers will be done and gone. I am looking forward to going back to school so I won't be tempted to turn on Y&R and get annoyed.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”