Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
daisy1984

Re: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Postby daisy1984 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Whether you are a fan of Phyllis or not, it is hard to argue that MS brought a lot of energy to the role of Phyllis. She was certainly never boring. I will miss her in the role, and I don't know that anyone else can play the character of Phyllis as well as she did. There will be a huge void left by her departure and the death of Jeanne Cooper.

Phyllis4ever

Postby Phyllis4ever » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 pm

I really want Michelle to stay and I would hate to see Phyllis recast but I want Phyllis to wake up and tell everyone what Sharon did to the DNA test so I guess I hope the part is recast. I would be really nice if Michelle returns eventually. I love the character.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote daisy1984: Whether you are a fan of Phyllis or not, it is hard to argue that MS brought a lot of energy to the role of Phyllis. She was certainly never boring. I will miss her in the role, and I don't know that anyone else can play the character of Phyllis as well as she did. There will be a huge void left by her departure and the death of Jeanne Cooper.

I agree totally! They were both wonderful and will be greatly missed. They are not going to recast Mrs. C, but I am certain they will recast Phyllis - she has big time butt to kick and it will take an actress that can rock it the way MS did!! I am sure when Sharon least expects it......Phyllis will be back!!!!!!!

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote SilverQueen: I don't want her to leave either. She keeps the show interesting. She's never boring that's for sure. Summer needs her right now. She can't leave. 8) She needs to one up Sharon before she makes any kind of exit. I will really be upset if Phyllis doesn't tell everyone what Sharon did with paternity results. I like her with Jack. It is bad enough that Katherine is gone and now this. %( She's a great actress. WTF? Let her stay. Please. :~

I agree. I don't like to see the actress leave but good luck to her in everything she does. MS is great and no one plays Phyllis like she does.

velocity

Postby velocity » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Quote PhylFan: Of course I want her to stay! It will be difficult for me to accept another actress in te role.

I notice there are less Phyl-fans here than there used to be....maybe the Phaters have succeeded?

Yes PhylFan, they have succeeded. Still love my girl, I will miss her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”