Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grammapam

Re: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Postby grammapam » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 pm

Quote alanadz: If you are a woman over 40 with JFP in charge, you have two choices, either do what you are told, no matter how much you hate it, or let the door hit you on the way out!
M.S. left of her own accord.Nothing to do with the writers.This has been done to death.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote alanadz: If you are a woman over 40 with JFP in charge, you have two choices, either do what you are told, no matter how much you hate it, or let the door hit you on the way out!
M.S. left of her own accord.Nothing to do with the writers.This has been done to death.

NOT!

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:30 pm

I don't think it's got anything to do with JFP or being over 40. Think Nikki, Victoria, Sharon, Jill, Lauren, Avery, Anita - most of the women on the show -- they have plenty of story. I don't know what is meant by "do as they are told". Aren't all the actors doing that?

The show has certainly survived the loss of Katherine Chancellor, it will surely survive the absence of Phyllis.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote grammapam:

NOT!
:-)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Michelle Stafford was not written off the show, or fired - she choose to leave and do other things. I am sure she will do fabulous in whatever she does next!! ;)

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 pm

I want her to stay. :(

Racey Tracey

Postby Racey Tracey » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:35 pm

I am happy Phyllis is leaving.I never liked this character and I hope they just kill her off and don't replace her.MS did a great job and now it's time to move on.I feel sorry for the Phyllis fans and know how they feel.A couple of my favorites were let go and it still bothers me.But from what MS has said this was her decision and I respect that and I am happy for MS that she has decided to pursue other interests.Good for her I wish her luck. :)

Sylviastel

Postby Sylviastel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:37 pm

You hit the nail on the head! Ms has decided to leave after she saw the writing on the wall! Sc is doing a storyline that she probably hates to keep her job! JFP is going to recast the role of Phyllis with one of her friends!
She'll recast any character! JFP is a horrendous producer!
Again you can't have dissent on the set because JFP will either fire you or put you on the backburner! The fans have a duty speak out because nobody pays us! We speak up because the cast & crew could lose their jobs! Just look at Mm's silence on twitter!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:38 pm

MS is leaving - I am very sad about that - BUT Phyllis isn't going to be gone for long - she will be back and she will be doing some major butt kicking to a certain ding bat!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D

nygiant

Postby nygiant » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Phyliss! Even back in the beginning loved her couldn't stand the BUG. Will miss MS as Phyliss but I don't see how they can not replace her, Phyliss is just to invloved in most characters on the show big void without her. Wish MS would change her mind, but wish her luck in her new adventures and will follow her in whatever she does after the Y&R.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”