Who Will Retreive Phyllis' Phone?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Who Will Retreive Phyllis' Phone?

Postby deceived » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:10 pm

I hope PI Paul retrieves it at Jack's request... maybe they can get to the truth right before her fall down the steps...

daisy1984

Re: Who Will Retreive Phyllis' Phone?

Postby daisy1984 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Quote deceived: I hope PI Paul retrieves it at Jack's request... maybe they can get to the truth right before her fall down the steps...

I'm not sure what they can get from her phone. She was speaking directly to Jack, so anything that Sharon might have said won't be heard the way it might have with a voice mail message.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:05 pm

There's nothing they can get from her phone except that she was talking to Jack. She wasn't recording anything; and with that long dress, it will be thought that she was distracted by the phone call and tripped over her dress.

Believe, the writers are not going to let anything come out of it other than Phyllis accidentally fell down the stairs. They created this whole stupid plot to give Michelle the opportunity to return to the show. Until then, she will remain in a coma, and the secret will be safe.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:05 pm

There's nothing they can get from her phone except that she was talking to Jack. She wasn't recording anything; and with that long dress, it will be thought that she was distracted by the phone call and tripped over her dress.

Believe, the writers are not going to let anything come out of it other than Phyllis accidentally fell down the stairs. They created this whole stupid plot to give Michelle the opportunity to return to the show. Until then, she will remain in a coma, and the secret will be safe.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Quote Lizzytish: There's nothing they can get from her phone except that she was talking to Jack. She wasn't recording anything; and with that long dress, it will be thought that she was distracted by the phone call and tripped over her dress.

I thought they would do forensics like they did with Trevon, and maybe hear Phyllis and Sharon fight over the phone, so that they realize someone was with her on that stairwell...

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Well Phyl usually plays the detective in s/l like this, so the torch will probably be passed on to Avery.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:02 pm

I thought of the phone because they made such a big deal out of Jack interrupting the Gala with his phone calls, and Phyllis wanting to use her phone, and the showing of the phone, and Sharon cutting it off... it must have some significance for Paul and Avery.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Quote deceived: I thought of the phone because they made such a big deal out of Jack interrupting the Gala with his phone calls, and Phyllis wanting to use her phone, and the showing of the phone, and Sharon cutting it off... it must have some significance for Paul and Avery.

ITA. The writers made a big production out of the phone call to Jack. I wonder if Phyllis hit record while she was talking. Something about that call will come back to haunt Sharon.

Havasu addict

Postby Havasu addict » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Hitting record would be awesome! Did Sharon leave the phone or take it with her? I'm half watching when I do watch....

AlwaysAdam

Postby AlwaysAdam » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Or maybe during the scuffle over the phone or the tumble down the stairs, Phyllis's finger hits the camera button and snaps a picture of Sharon. >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”