Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Gramma2five

Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity

Postby Gramma2five » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:48 am

I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.
Then to have Phyliss act so holier than thou..She done the same thing, then when she was about to be caught she started the fire to get rid of the evidence.
The character of Sharon is not even recognizable anymore.
I love the characters of Phyliss and Sharon, but the writing for both of these wonderful actress's leaves a lot to be desired. I feel bad that MS is leaving on that note.
I hope these people get their crap together.

vyvan

Re: Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity

Postby vyvan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:08 am

Sharon changing paternity is the silliest, ridiculous and most illconceived story line ever!!!
Lying, manipulation, changing paternity is more up Phyllis's style and character.
There is a major role reversal that does not make sense!!!
Writers end this nonsense!!
Hopefully the last 5 episodes is just a hallucination of Sharon!!!
END THIS NOW!!! Why is Phyllis giving Sharon a holier than thou look...when phyllis is worse than Sharon could ever be!!!!!

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:18 am

What Phyllis did in her past has nothing to do with what Sharon is doing now, I guess since it keeps getting compared Sharon should have the same outcome and have Faith taken from her for years.

OhtheDrama

Postby OhtheDrama » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 am

I used to think it was funny when people would get so worked up about their characters story lines, but now I get it. Sharon was always my favorite good girl and Phyllis my favorite bad girl. Since the Sharon DNA switch started, I have forgotten to keep up with the show. There is no one left of interest to me anymore, especially since Nick does nothing but date and Adam's head is so far up Victor's rear end he un recognizable.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 am

Quote Gramma2five: I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.
Then to have Phyliss act so holier than thou..She done the same thing, then when she was about to be caught she started the fire to get rid of the evidence.
I love the characters of Phyliss and Sharon, but the writing for both of these wonderful actress's leaves a lot to be desired. I feel bad that MS is leaving on that note.

What does Phyllis' past have to do with Sharon's present? It does not excuse what Sharon has done nor does it make it okay. Learn that.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 am

Quote vyvan: Sharon changing paternity is the silliest, ridiculous and most illconceived story line ever!!!
Lying, manipulation, changing paternity is more up Phyllis's style and character.
There is a major role reversal that does not make sense!!!
Writers end this nonsense!!
Hopefully the last 5 episodes is just a hallucination of Sharon!!!
END THIS NOW!!! Why is Phyllis giving Sharon a holier than thou look...when phyllis is worse than Sharon could ever be!!!!!

It's only silly to obsessed Sharon fans. You don't want this character written in a bad way ever. That is the real issue here. And do you really think the writers didn't or don't how you all would react and they still wrote it in. Well it's a soap opera therefore, her changing those results or the letter is indeed possible. Anything can be written into a script. Acccept it. It's done!

And Phyllis' past have nothing to do with Sharon's action. You all keep bring that up to try and soften Sharon's action or justify what she did.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:55 am

Phyl the Phreak is leaving--that's all I care about. No more of that monstrosity! Learn it.

annie73737

Postby annie73737 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 am

well there were 2 test done i thought sharon changed the 1st one which wasn't conclusive not the real one :~

mahina

Postby mahina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:33 am

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote Gramma2five: I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.

What does Phyllis' past have to do with Sharon's present? It does not excuse what Sharon has done nor does it make it okay. Learn that.

I think the OP is talking about Phylis's hypocrosy. Not about her past having to do with Sharon's present. Phyl shouldn't even talk when she did the exact same thing. She is no better than Sharon. They both are wrong. Learn that.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 am

We ARE learning KARMA!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”