Phyllis is gone.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StepC

Re: Phyllis is gone.

Postby StepC » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Whaaat!!!Phyllis is gone OMG!!!!Oh well I guess I'm gone to. Although I didn't always like her character however she made the Young and the Restless. The lights are out in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. No more Y&R after 40yrs. P.S. I can think of others you could have gotten rid of in a hurry starting with Sharon,Chloe,Kevin,Avery,and Chelsey and more. Bye Michelle Stafford, you are really going to be missed! %(

MacDuffy

Postby MacDuffy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:10 pm

I really wanted to see Phyllis talk and tell the truth to poor Jack. Then go off life support. That would be Phyllis - going out with a bang. Look out Sharon. I don't care much for her anymore! Phyllis will be dearly missed! ;(

imtickledpink

Postby imtickledpink » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 am

I'm still not convinced that Phyliss is not really Shelia Carter. And we all know you can't kill Shelia :)

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:48 am

Quote imtickledpink: I'm still not convinced that Phyliss is not really Shelia Carter. And we all know you can't kill Shelia :)

I too have said this before, wouldn't that be a heck of a twist!

imtickledpink

Postby imtickledpink » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 am

Quote strawberrypop:
Quote imtickledpink: I'm still not convinced that Phyliss is not really Shelia Carter. And we all know you can't kill Shelia :)

I too have said this before, wouldn't that be a heck of a twist!

Yes! Even if Lauren shot the right person and she isn't Shelia, I still find it strange that her mother's maiden name is Callahan! The same last name as Daisy. Shelia or not she's connected to Daisy somehow!

ptriple

Postby ptriple » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:27 am

%( So sad that she left the show like this, I will deeply miss her. I hate the way the writers treated her story lines, that resulted in her leaving the show. I believe she wouldn't left if they hadn't wrote her out to be some kind of ill person with that B S they be writing. This story line they have going now is going to make me stop watching Y & R. The only good thing about this, they are leaving her role open in case she decides to come back. Will miss you Phyllis....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”