Phyllis is gone.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
strawberrypop

Phyllis is gone.

Postby strawberrypop » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 pm

I wanted to cry when I watched Phyllis fall down those steps todays because I knew that was it.

So sad.

Michelle you will be missed dearly. %(

Homesick Cajun

Re: Phyllis is gone.

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Me too! I will miss Michele Stafford so very much!! This is a very sad day for Young and Restless fans everywhere. Whether you loved or hated the character, there will be a void now that can't be replaced.

I also thought Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case gave outstanding performances!

The one thing I hated was the echo on the stairs!!! I found it really distracting from the great performances. It sounded to me like they were in a warehouse, not a home stairwell!!

Oh, well, great performances all around!!

Michelle Stafford you will be missed!!!

Often imitated, NEVER DUPLICATED!!!

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Me too! I will miss Michele Stafford so very much!! This is a very sad day for Young and Restless fans everywhere. Whether you loved or hated the character, there will be a void now that can't be replaced.

I also thought Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case gave outstanding performances!

The one thing I hated was the echo on the stairs!!! I found it really distracting from the great performances. It sounded to me like they were in a warehouse, not a home stairwell!!

Oh, well, great performances all around!!

Michelle Stafford you will be missed!!!

Often imitated, NEVER DUPLICATED!!!

Michelle did her job well, no doubt about it.

An imitation is never as good as an original.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm glad it's finally over!! I love Michelle Stafford and wish her all the best, but I am glad to take a break from the absurd Phyllis. Listening to her reaming out Sharon (she didn't call Nick all those names) just reminded me of what a shrew Phyllis is -- after all she's done and gotten away with.

I can't wait to see how Sharon is going to get out of there without being detected.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I'm glad it's finally over!! I love Michelle Stafford and wish her all the best, but I am glad to take a break from the absurd Phyllis. Listening to her reaming out Sharon (she didn't call Nick all those names) just reminded me of what a shrew Phyllis is -- after all she's done and gotten away with.

I can't wait to see how Sharon is going to get out of there without being detected.

I want Summer to go after Miss loony tunes! I hope Summer is a chip off the block! One thing is for sure, by stealing Nick's daughter and causing her so much pain, Sharon has all but killed any chance she has of getting Nick back.

Juju4MM

Postby Juju4MM » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote Lizzytish: I'm glad it's finally over!! I love Michelle Stafford and wish her all the best, but I am glad to take a break from the absurd Phyllis. Listening to her reaming out Sharon (she didn't call Nick all those names) just reminded me of what a shrew Phyllis is -- after all she's done and gotten away with.

I want Summer to go after Miss loony tunes! I hope Summer is a chip off the block! One thing is for sure, by stealing Nick's daughter and causing her so much pain, Sharon has all but killed any chance she has of getting Nick back.

I do to!

BJDET

Postby BJDET » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Please Keep Phyllis-- She is one of the very best characters on this show!!! Jack needs her-- please , please do not let her walk away from this show!!! We love Her--

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

I didn't like Phyllis when I started watching but now I can't deny she is one heck of an actress - a force to be reckoned with. She certainly added spark and drama to the show whether you were a fan or not. She will be missed.

A13eautiful1NVA

Postby A13eautiful1NVA » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Welp, I know I will no longer watch Y&R! :(

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

MS, you go rock your next show.I will be watching!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”