Phyllis should die

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Shicky

Re: Phyllis should die

Postby Shicky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Phyllis should've NEVER went to Cassie's gravesite to start a fight with Sharon. Witch.. Oh well.

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Why should Phyllis die? Because she was calling out sweet Sharon for the lives she ruined?? That's a very good reason. Phyllis went after Sharon for a good reason, to confront her. Stalking is not even close. Check the definition. I guess many of you do not know Sharon. She has never been pure and sweet. The only sweet thing about her was that she and Nick had a sweet love story MANY years ago. That is not Sharon.

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Why should Phyllis die? Because she was calling out sweet Sharon for the lives she ruined?? That's a very good reason. Phyllis went after Sharon for a good reason, to confront her. Stalking is not even close. Check the definition. I guess many of you do not know Sharon. She has never been pure and sweet. The only sweet thing about her was that she and Nick had a sweet love story MANY years ago. That is not Sharon.

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Sorry. Don't know why the double posts.

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 am

Quote calliope: Why should Phyllis die? Because she was calling out sweet Sharon for the lives she ruined?? That's a very good reason. Phyllis went after Sharon for a good reason, to confront her. Stalking is not even close. Check the definition. I guess many of you do not know Sharon. She has never been pure and sweet. The only sweet thing about her was that she and Nick had a sweet love story MANY years ago. That is not Sharon.

I am in total agreement. Phyllis had every right to confront Sharon about what the heck was going on, as she had good reason to suspect she was somehow involved.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”