SPOILER!!!Phyllis leaving the show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
granny7232

SPOILER!!!Phyllis leaving the show

Postby granny7232 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Now that Phyllis overheard Sharon admitting to Cassie's grave that Nick is really summers father. I wonder if Sharron will kill Phyllis to keep her quite. Makes sense since Phyllis is leaving the show

reng

Re: SPOILER!!!Phyllis leaving the show

Postby reng » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 pm

You'll find out tomorrow. :]

miss steele

Postby miss steele » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:59 pm

This story line has turned me off, it is an insult to ones intelligence to buy into Sharon being capable of going into a lab and changing the text results. Funny but my doctor gets everything on the computer right down to x-rays. Plain dumb beyond the imagination.Too far-fetched. ~)

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Quote miss steele: This story line has turned me off, it is an insult to ones intelligence to buy into Sharon being capable of going into a lab and changing the text results. Funny but my doctor gets everything on the computer right down to x-rays. Plain dumb beyond the imagination.Too far-fetched. ~)

I'm sure that even someone as stupid as Sharon Collins can hit delete on a keyboard. It's written in. She did it. It's done! Lets move on shall we...

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Quote miss steele: This story line has turned me off, it is an insult to ones intelligence to buy into Sharon being capable of going into a lab and changing the text results. Funny but my doctor gets everything on the computer right down to x-rays. Plain dumb beyond the imagination.Too far-fetched. ~)

Yeah, my husband and I get our results by computer, and why not, since Nick got a call, get the results then and there or ask Nick to come to the hospital for the results? Guess the Newmans don't have to ever lift a finger and everything is simply delivered to their door as some kind of courtesy... but then it's just left there no matter how personal and valuable!

Well, looks like the one realistic part of all this is that Phyllis Summers will be in her hospital bed without makeup and hair done. Won't make me feel a bit sorry for her. She's just getting what's been coming for years. Wish she'd get knocked off, but I'll take the coma. At least her big mouth will be crap and the arms won't be flapping about. Flashback scenes will mean having to endure her Snoopy the vulture stance and Debbie Downer tone, but ole Phyl Summers will be gone. Yippee!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm

I was insulted when the writers had Sharon running NE. That would be much harder than breaking into a lab! Sharon could bribe someone to help her with the paternity test or better still she could sleep with them. lol

Return to “The Young and the Restless”