When is Chelsea's Baby Due? Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

When is Chelsea's Baby Due? Spoiler

Postby alanadz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am

I read down the road spoilers that indicate the baby will be born in August.

Axl Rose

Re: When is Chelsea's Baby Due? Spoiler

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 am

The baby should be born in August considering she did conceive in December of 2012, count down 9 months and she is right on schedule to deliver a full-term baby

Krystalee

Postby Krystalee » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote alanadz: I read down the road spoilers that indicate the baby will be born in August.

Chelsea & Adam supposedly conceived this baby on New Years Eve. The baby, full term, would be due the end of Sept. I've been wondering how Chelesa is going to explain to Dylan how a full term baby is born a month or so early.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Quote Krystalee:
Quote alanadz: I read down the road spoilers that indicate the baby will be born in August.

Chelsea & Adam supposedly conceived this baby on New Years Eve. The baby, full term, would be due the end of Sept. I've been wondering how Chelesa is going to explain to Dylan how a full term baby is born a month or so early.

That's what I thought. Dylan wants the baby so badly he believes whatever Chelsea tells him.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Quote Krystalee:

I'm wondering that too.I think she told Dylan the baby is due in Nov.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote Krystalee:

That's what I thought. Dylan wants the baby so badly he believes whatever Chelsea tells him.

That's how I know Chylan will survive Chelsea's lie. Dylan is so attached to the baby he'll stay with Chelsea and believed whatever she tells him.

reng

Postby reng » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:54 pm

My child was born in August but conceived in November. Wouldn't a December conception put the birth date in September?

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote reng: My child was born in August but conceived in November. Wouldn't a December conception put the birth date in September?

Mine too. But I think I remember a New Years Eve get-to-gether for Adam & Chelsea.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote ladycam:
Quote alanadz:
Quote Krystalee:

That's how I know Chylan will survive Chelsea's lie. Dylan is so attached to the baby he'll stay with Chelsea and believed whatever she tells him.

He may accept, but I don't think he will believe it. He will know the baby is not his, but Adam's. Adam is going to be Chelsea's problem.

Krystalee

Postby Krystalee » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote Krystalee:

I'm wondering that too.I think she told Dylan the baby is due in Nov.

I think you're right. I believe Chelsea told Dylan the baby was due in NOV. And she hustled Dylan out of the sonogram room & told the tech/dr. not to tell Dylan how big the baby was.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”