Please reconsider Phyllis' departure

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jmunoz4u

Please reconsider Phyllis' departure

Postby jmunoz4u » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:08 am

I like this character. I enjoy watching how she has evolved. Phyllis is not perfect but she admits it and covers up no more and no less than the other characters. I admit she has done some very devious things but she has also done some very remarkable compassionate things too. She keeps the audience interested most of the time- at least better than a few other characters on the show. I really wish the writers and the actress reconsider the decision to part with Phyllis.

Krystalee

Re: Please reconsider Phyllis' departure

Postby Krystalee » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Quote jmunoz4u: I like this character. I enjoy watching how she has evolved. Phyllis is not perfect but she admits it and covers up no more and no less than the other characters. I admit she has done some very devious things but she has also done some very remarkable compassionate things too. She keeps the audience interested most of the time- at least better than a few other characters on the show. I really wish the writers and the actress reconsider the decision to part with Phyllis.

For whatever the reason, on the actresses part or the writers, it's a done deal. She's left the show before & the GC went on without her. Who are we going to love to hate now?

SilverQueen

Postby SilverQueen » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:59 pm

I totally agree with you.

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:07 am

I hate the thought of her leaving the show as well...but...as long as she's not killed off, she's always got the option to return with a BANG at some point in the future :)

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 am

Quote jmunoz4u: I like this character. I enjoy watching how she has evolved. Phyllis is not perfect but she admits it and covers up no more and no less than the other characters. I admit she has done some very devious things but she has also done some very remarkable compassionate things too. She keeps the audience interested most of the time- at least better than a few other characters on the show. I really wish the writers and the actress reconsider the decision to part with Phyllis.

Michelle wanted to leave. Besides her exit has already been filmed. She is gone. They can't reconsider anything right now.

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 am

Quote Yale Steam:

Michelle wanted to leave. Besides her exit has already been filmed. She is gone. They can't reconsider anything right now.

like I said earlier, as long as they didn't kill her off...she can always come back

cutemama

Postby cutemama » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:43 am

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
Quote Yale Steam:

like I said earlier, as long as they didn't kill her off...she can always come back

I agree she can be asked back and I believe she would return with a strong story line, she need to be asked!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”