Is Melanie pregnant by Adam?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Is Melanie pregnant by Adam?

Postby janetb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:40 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote kelly11: Melanie told Billy that she was late for their appointment because she was at a doctor's appointment. Is she pregnant and is it with Adam? Just a thought

Casual sex might be fun, but casual sex without protection is just stupid!

No one in GC has ever heard of birth control.Every baby is a shock and most need a paternity test to determine the father.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 am

Yuck!

starlight19

Postby starlight19 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:55 am

Quote Barbyboo: Yuck!

I second that. >( EWWWW!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:58 am

If Melanie is pregnant by Adam, she is pregnant with a Newman heir, I wonder how Victoria would feel about that especially if she were to find out that Adam is going to be a father again but this time with Melanie considering Victoria knows the truth about Chelsea's baby

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 am

Not really, because if Melanie is pregnant she would be weeks along and with pregnant women every woman is different in the sense that most women could either find out that they are pregnant really early in their pregnancy like they could be weeks along and find out and or women find out really late when they are months along so I would say Melanie is on pace to be pregnant and she very well could be

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 am

Not really, because if Melanie is pregnant she would be weeks along and with pregnant women every woman is different in the sense that most women could either find out that they are pregnant really early in their pregnancy like they could be weeks along and find out and or women find out really late when they are months along so I would say Melanie is on pace to be pregnant and she very well could be

Return to “The Young and the Restless”