Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mrs. Sharon Newman

Re: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Meh, All my fave soap ladies have had their fair share of less than stellar moments. Murders, lying, cheating, selfish acts ETC. It kinda just come with the territory I realized.

Is frustrated but I am still gonna wake up tomorrow be Sharons biggest supporter. Its a prefer for the worst but hope for the best situation. S/Ls come and go, you just gotta ride it out sometimes.

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote edaem1:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

I like seeing my fave front and centre.
Great going Sharon :D

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

And then Sharon had sex with Nick when he was with Phyllis. But because it is Sharon it is ok. The Sharon lovers have two different sets of standards.

You can call it two different standards if you like. Victor, Nikki, Phyllis all comiitted murders and attempted murders. Nikki killed 3 people. Sharon is still a saint compared to any of these characters.

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Quote edaem1:
Quote calliope:
Quote edaem1:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

And then Sharon had sex with Nick when he was with Phyllis. But because it is Sharon it is ok. The Sharon lovers have two different sets of standards.

You can call it two different standards if you like. Victor, Nikki, Phyllis all comiitted murders and attempted murders. Nikki killed 3 people. Sharon is still a saint compared to any of these characters.

Yep. And I still remember the scene of her hitting the guy over the head with a bottle and dragging him down steps to hide his body. But I am sure she had only pure intentions. They have all done miserable things. It's a soap. Been that way since the 30s!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Quote Tambam: I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

The good news is that the abuse of Sharon will stop.

I would not be surprised.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Quote edaem1:
Quote calliope:
Quote edaem1:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Maybe but the bad news is Avery is a saint compared to
Sharon! But give JFP time. I have no doubt Sharon will catch up.

Sportyster

Postby Sportyster » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Quote edaem1:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Advocating violence behind a peace sign is somewhat of an oxymoron, lol

Sportyster

Postby Sportyster » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote calliope:
Quote edaem1:
Quote Sunnyflower:

I know. Apparently Sharon deserves to get revenge forever and ever and ever and ever.... ~)

And ever! ~)

Apparently it's generational now too because she's going after Summer too.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Quote vyvan: The new writers have sunk to a new low with this unbelievable paternity twist...Sharon changed the results!!! This is ridiculous , out of character of the sharon we know...Sharon let nick go as soon as she found out that nick had an affair with Phyllis...she did not go ballistic like Phyllis did when Phyllis found out that Sharon made love to nick in the cabin...remember Phyllis dressing up as a maid and entering Sharon' room cutting up her undergarments and then writing with lipstick on the mirror...that is the true Phyllis who is capable of psychotic !
...Sharon pretended the faith baby was Jack's so that nick leave her and go back to summer / Phyllis ...at a time nick had professed his true was for Sharon and not Phyllis!!! In fact he dumped Phyllis ...but the kind hearted Sharon DID NOT WANT NICK to make the same mistake that he did when he left Sharon in grief after Cassie's death to hook with Phyllis for sex video game therapy instead of grief counseling!!!! Sharon and SHICK fans...UNITE IN THIS PETITION FOR Stopping abuse of the Sharon character/SC instead of this crappy writings from the new writers!! You have redeemed truly evil people on the show like the rapist Micheal/ manipulative attempted murderer Phyllis/ baby napper evil gas lighter adam...surely you can turn around the mess you have made of Sharon!!!!

I will come and work at Y&R if they want someone to abuse. Pay a quarter of a million dollars a year, make me a celebrity, give me free trips to Europe every year and all the other perks that go with the job. Abuse me, PLEASE!

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Quote Sportyster:
Quote edaem1:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Advocating violence behind a peace sign is somewhat of an oxymoron, lol

LOL!!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Quote vyvan: The new writers have sunk to a new low with this unbelievable paternity twist...Sharon changed the results!!! This is ridiculous , out of character of the sharon we know...Sharon let nick go as soon as she found out that nick had an affair with Phyllis...she did not go ballistic like Phyllis did when Phyllis found out that Sharon made love to nick in the cabin...remember Phyllis dressing up as a maid and entering Sharon' room cutting up her undergarments and then writing with lipstick on the mirror...that is the true Phyllis who is capable of psychotic !
...Sharon pretended the faith baby was Jack's so that nick leave her and go back to summer / Phyllis ...at a time nick had professed his true was for Sharon and not Phyllis!!! In fact he dumped Phyllis ...but the kind hearted Sharon DID NOT WANT NICK to make the same mistake that he did when he left Sharon in grief after Cassie's death to hook with Phyllis for sex video game therapy instead of grief counseling!!!! Sharon and SHICK fans...UNITE IN THIS PETITION FOR Stopping abuse of the Sharon character/SC instead of this crappy writings from the new writers!! You have redeemed truly evil people on the show like the rapist Micheal/ manipulative attempted murderer Phyllis/ baby napper evil gas lighter adam...surely you can turn around the mess you have made of Sharon!!!!

I will come and work at Y&R if they want someone to abuse. Pay a quarter of a million dollars a year, make me a celebrity, give me free trips to Europe every year and all the other perks that go with the job. Abuse me, PLEASE!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”