TRUE SHARON/PHYLLIS SPOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: TRUE SHARON/PHYLLIS SPOILER

Postby alanadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:08 pm

I cannot wait to see this.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Its kinda funny when you think about it, given the slight similarity to the Dru over the cliff situation.

soaps rule #345 - Don't fight over a phone around edges :-)

I know! 8)

I guess some things aren't common sense .

If someone is ever trying to take my phone over a cliff, volcano or a cement stairwell, I am just going to let them have it. >)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Its kinda funny when you think about it, given the slight similarity to the Dru over the cliff situation.

I know! 8)

If someone is ever trying to take my phone over a cliff, volcano or a cement stairwell, I am just going to let them have it. >)

LOLOL.. For sure!!! and anything else they want.. :-)

Chuckyducky

Postby Chuckyducky » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Castro: Well, it was because of Phyllis Dru & Sharon fell over the cliff and it was because of Adam Ashley fell down the stairs.

Now, it's because of Sharon Phyllis slips and falls down the stairs.

I didn't like the character Phyllis when the Phick crap was created but I did like the character before and was starting to like her in recent weeks. Same with Adam.

Too bad MS is no longer with Y&R. Best wishes to her and hope to see her on other great shows ;)

Actually, it was because of Dru she slipped and fell as she was the aggressor by trying to take Phyllis's phone from her, just like Sharon was the aggressor here, doing the same thing.

Oh okay, so basically, Sharon committed attempted robbery when she tried to steal Phyllis' phone. When Phyllis resisted and was able to "call for help" (or in this case, call to tell Jack or Nick that the paternity test was bogus), she accidentally slipped and fell to the bottom of a staircase. I wonder, if or when Phyllis wakes up, will she be able to sue for negligence or is that too far reaching?

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:

I know! 8)

ahha might as well, whatever they are trying to hide or reveal can't be half as bad as you know...death ;)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 pm

PLEEEASE don't let this be the end of Phyllis and it's going to take another YEAR for Summer to go thru all this trauma AGAIN. Please allow this young girl to find out NOW.. It would be soo much easier for her now than MUCH later.. JMO.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:

I know! 8)

ahha might as well, whatever they are trying to hide or reveal can't be half as bad as you know...death ;)

LOL yes!!! Ahahahaha...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:

I know! 8)

LOLOL.. For sure!!! and anything else they want.. :-)

Car keys, money.. Your first born child. ;)

I kid about the child. (Had to point that out. I don't need people accusing me of killing babies or what have you.)

:D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Quote Chuckyducky:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Castro: Well, it was because of Phyllis Dru & Sharon fell over the cliff and it was because of Adam Ashley fell down the stairs.

Now, it's because of Sharon Phyllis slips and falls down the stairs.

I didn't like the character Phyllis when the Phick crap was created but I did like the character before and was starting to like her in recent weeks. Same with Adam.

Too bad MS is no longer with Y&R. Best wishes to her and hope to see her on other great shows ;)

Actually, it was because of Dru she slipped and fell as she was the aggressor by trying to take Phyllis's phone from her, just like Sharon was the aggressor here, doing the same thing.

Oh okay, so basically, Sharon committed attempted robbery when she tried to steal Phyllis' phone. When Phyllis resisted and was able to "call for help" (or in this case, call to tell Jack or Nick that the paternity test was bogus), she accidentally slipped and fell to the bottom of a staircase. I wonder, if or when Phyllis wakes up, will she be able to sue for negligence or is that too far reaching?

She committed assault, robbery and forcible confinement. That much happened and no debating it.

Phyllis could probably sue her into the next universe, but that isn't going to happen. Jack should take her behind to the cleaners though on his beloved's behalf. Summer too.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Quote zuzu61: PLEEEASE don't let this be the end of Phyllis and it's going to take another YEAR for Summer to go thru all this trauma AGAIN. Please allow this young girl to find out NOW.. It would be soo much easier for her now than MUCH later.. JMO.

I don't think it is going to take that long, but that is just a gut feeling on my part. They are still pushing the Summer/Kyle romantic feelings and that tells me the jig will be up soon. Plus, Phyllis can't leave the show for Summer to be stuck with no family.

JMHO. I have no special info on this. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”