Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Phyllisrocksthecradle

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 pm

We all know this was not the work of Sharon. Could had been Daisy. Phyllis had a habit sticking her nose where it does not belong & now it cost her big time. No one in that town will ever have Phyllis stalking them again.

granny45

Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Postby granny45 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 pm

"We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face! ~)

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.
Phyllis had so many people hated her. She has done crimes & got away with it. Now it has came home to her.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 pm

LOL, Sharon is the stalker.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face! ~)

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Hilarious! :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.
Phyllis had so many people hated her. She has done crimes & got away with it. Now it has came home to her.

So funny!!! :-)

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.

Summer was upset by Sharon wanting to tell Faith that she and Summer were not sisters. Phyllis had every right to confromt Sharon for such selfish behavior. All Sharon is interested in is getting Nick back. She doesn't care how her actions affect anyone, even Faith and Noah.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 pm

I am convinced now. Sharon is having a meltdown and this is all a dream.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face! ~)

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

Unless the cemetery is a private cemetery just for Cassie, I guess anyone can go there if they choose. Phyllis suspected that dingbat had a secret - and she was right - but she paid the ultimate price to find out - the murderer killed her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”