Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LittleLoo

Re: Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister

Postby LittleLoo » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:48 am

Quote HarryKing: Faith is only 4 or 5. Why tell this child that Summer is NOT her sister? She's too young to understand it. Even Summer can't process it and she's 18.

Why hurt Faith by telling her Summer is not her sister anymore?

The way Sharon blind-sided Summer was disgusting. Summer was so hurt.

Shame on Nick for agreeing to it.
She loves to hurt people and then play the I am sick card. She is sick alright. She needs to be locked up. She is mean and cruel and vicious and a humongous bully.

lovromance

Postby lovromance » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:45 am

Quote LittleLoo:
Quote HarryKing: Faith is only 4 or 5. Why tell this child that Summer is NOT her sister? She's too young to understand it. Even Summer can't process it and she's 18.

She loves to hurt people and then play the I am sick card. She is sick alright. She needs to be locked up. She is mean and cruel and vicious and a humongous bully.

Definition of Phyllis and Victor whose bullying and vicious vendettas are too numerous to mention. Nikki and Victoria especially show the signs of longterm abuse at his hands.
If there are sociopaths on show it is those two nasties.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:46 am

Sharon wanted to tell Faith that she and Summer weren't sisters and she knew it wasn't true. She even found a psychologist to agree with her. That was cruel and heartless to not just Summer but to her own child Faith, who adored her big sister. Victor and Phyllis had nothing to do with that, it was all on Sharon. Nothing they ever did makes it okay.

ob1kanobe

Postby ob1kanobe » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:54 am

what??? Summer is Faith's sister. Nick is the father of both of them.

terry9310

Postby terry9310 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:04 am

Quote Sportyster:
Quote luvinsoapsss:

It's better Faith finds out right away before she hears from kids at school. Gossip spreads fast.

This isn't the reason that Sharon is doing this though. Maybe if that was the case I might support her but since she's simply using Faith and her impending hurt and confusion to snag Nick, I have no choice but to call her out on what she is, a horrible mother. Poor Faith should have been left with Ashley, Sharon has done nothing to give Faith a stable life since she got her back.

I have said that from day one. Faith should have stayed with Ashley. Giving birth does not a mother make.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Quote janetb: Sharon wanted to tell Faith that she and Summer weren't sisters and she knew it wasn't true. She even found a psychologist to agree with her. That was cruel and heartless to not just Summer but to her own child Faith, who adored her big sister. Victor and Phyllis had nothing to do with that, it was all on Sharon. Nothing they ever did makes it okay.

Thank you and Ita!

lovromance

Postby lovromance » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Quote janetb: Sharon wanted to tell Faith that she and Summer weren't sisters and she knew it wasn't true. She even found a psychologist to agree with her. That was cruel and heartless to not just Summer but to her own child Faith, who adored her big sister. Victor and Phyllis had nothing to do with that, it was all on Sharon. Nothing they ever did makes it okay.

You mean the kid they called a love child? Kids know everything anymore. She'd have figured it out.

trouten

Postby trouten » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Quote mswadel: I heard Nick say something about she had checked with a doctor who said they should do it now - probably the same one who Sharon said told her not to let anyone but Nick and her be around Faith after Phyllis helped them get her back. She was too nasty and greedy to consider the woman Nick was married to.

Yes, I forgot about that. It not for Phyllis, Sharon and Nick would never have gotten Faith back.

soaps_rock

Postby soaps_rock » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm new here and just very confused about this. How are faith and summer not still sisters. They share a dad, nick which makes them half sisters. Did Sharon actually tell faith they aren't?

Neddes

Postby Neddes » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Quote terry9310:
Quote Sportyster:
Quote luvinsoapsss:

It's better Faith finds out right away before she hears from kids at school. Gossip spreads fast.

This isn't the reason that Sharon is doing this though. Maybe if that was the case I might support her but since she's simply using Faith and her impending hurt and confusion to snag Nick, I have no choice but to call her out on what she is, a horrible mother. Poor Faith should have been left with Ashley, Sharon has done nothing to give Faith a stable life since she got her back.

I have said that from day one. Faith should have stayed with Ashley. Giving birth does not a mother make.

Faith would have been much better off staying with Ashley. Sharon is too mentally unstable. She could go off her meds at any time. And she does really evil things when she is off her meds. The meds she decides to just stop taking.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”