eat your heart out lilly

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

eat your heart out lilly

Postby lfga » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:55 pm

tyler is moving on and lilly just cant stand it.....hope abby and tyler become a big hit....hope the writers are going that way....didnt like him paning over lilly......get over your self lilly.

Re: eat your heart out lilly

Postby ajsp35801 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Loving jealous Lily. Reminds of me of Dru with Phyllis and Damon Porter...and anytime Lily reminds me of Dru, that is a good thing.

I don't for one second think that Abby and Tyler will be a real couple nor long term. This is still Lily's story. It is all about her...still. The odds that someone who TPTB have brought on to be specifically paired with Lily being paired with Abby in a real relationship is almost nil. Sorry.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:30 pm

I like Abby and Tyler together, but I think Lily is going to get him in the long run.
Maybe time for a "Sister Wives" s/l. :-) :-) :-)

Postby sun45 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Yep that is what I'm talking about eat your heart out Lily. :-) Tyler is moving on and she is still jealous she just can't stand the thought of Ty being with someone else. Well to bad and to bad. >) Might I say that Lily is getting on my last nerves she still thinks she is all that when the truth is she isn't all that as for Abby/Tyler it want last long term I just don't see it but I say enjoy it while it last.

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Can't stand lily she's so conceited I am sick of her sex scenes that's all she does. Seriously if lily stood next to sexy Abby. No contest. Tyler will move on with Abby. She's hot

Return to “The Young and the Restless”