Will Adam Marry Melanie?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PhyScott

Will Adam Marry Melanie?

Postby PhyScott » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 am

I can just see it now: Melanie brings a lawsuit against Adam. The lawsuit threatens to destroy Adam's reformed reputation--business wise and personal. Everyone will look at him as some sort of RAPIST. He will impugn the "good" Newman family name and bring shame against his father! Melanie offers to drop her lawsuit if...HE MARRIES HER!

The Skye gambit all over again. But what's one more disposable marriage to Adam?

He's lost Chelsea; humiliated and threw away Sharon -- what else is there for this beleaguered business mogul at this juncture?

Besides, could it be so bad? The sex was great--that would be a benefit and a bonus. She'll also come in handy when he has to battle Chelsea in court for custody of his baby. His father wants him to be a family man--so...instant gratification would be his!

Adam and Victor used you, Melanie--turn about is fair play--so...WELL PLAYED after all, girl!

Some One Else

Re: Will Adam Marry Melanie?

Postby Some One Else » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 am

I hope he reunites with Chelsea after the truth comes out about the baby.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:07 am

Melanie was paid by victor as informant she sexed him maybe Adam should sue her if that's the case,..she's almost like a prostitite

angel276

Postby angel276 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 am

I really hope Adam doent end up with Melanie. No chemistry at all between those two. Hopefully her sl is short lived and she moves on the the next town.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

Quote angel276: I really hope Adam doent end up with Melanie. No chemistry at all between those two. Hopefully her sl is short lived and she moves on the the next town.

I agree!! We have WAY too many newbies as is!

We don't need another one hanging around.

So hard to get invested in the newbies present problems, let alone those that come to town with the kind of baggage that Leslie and Tyler came with. Look at the boards, overwhelmingly the viewers find the whole Rose s/l incredibly boring and I agree. The newbies are a complete failure and snooze fest.

But, I digress, Melanie needs to leave town as quickly and quietly as she came in!!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:06 am

Why would Adam marry Melanie? The damage to his reputation is done the moment she files suit. Hopefully Adam pays her off and she slithers out of town.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Adam owes this gal nothing..she's a con

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote angel276: I really hope Adam doent end up with Melanie. No chemistry at all between those two. Hopefully her sl is short lived and she moves on the the next town.

I don't see that character as having longevity. As soon as Adam is back with Chelsea or moves on to another woman, she is out the door.

kelly11

Postby kelly11 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Melanie told Billy that she was late for their appointment because she was at a doctor's appointment. Is she pregnant with Adam's baby?

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I agree!! We have WAY too many newbies as is!

We don't need another one hanging around.

So hard to get invested in the newbies present problems, let alone those that come to town with the kind of baggage that Leslie and Tyler came with. Look at the boards, overwhelmingly the viewers find the whole Rose s/l incredibly boring and I agree. The newbies are a complete failure and snooze fest.

But, I digress, Melanie needs to leave town as quickly and quietly as she came in!!

OMG!!! I AGREE!!! It's like Melanie WHO??? That's how much chemistry she has with anyone. With Y&R. Pair her up with Tyler, send them OOT..
That will be 2 down and about 10 to go..
Then MAYBE we can see some of the Actors on Y&R that can act. Get rid of all these newbies.. Geez!!! Y&R has the most TALENT of ANY show on TV.. Where the heck are they??
Pair her with Adam for all I care and send them to the farm.. Just get on with the the Y&R actors and stop trying to push your favs!!! Enough already!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”