Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Milkshake24

Re: Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?

Postby Milkshake24 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 am

Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 am

Quote Milkshake24: Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

Sharon SEEN it happen? Wait seen is past tense so the statement makes no sense. DO you mean Sharon SAW it happen?

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 am

Quote alanadz:
Quote Milkshake24: Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

Sharon SEEN it happen? Wait seen is past tense so the statement makes no sense. DO you mean Sharon SAW it happen?

sees! but thanks for being a smarty pants!

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 pm

I think this whole "Phyllis in a coma" SL was thrown in after Michelle Stafford decided to leave -- and the coma is a way to keep the character available if she ever decides to come back. I doubt they would recast the role -- Daniel is gone and I don't know what SL there would be for a nuPhyllis.

I'm looking forward to a Phyllisless show for a while. She was really on my last nerve with all that yelling and manic behavior.

SOAPY DUCK

Postby SOAPY DUCK » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Where did you see this "MILK SHAKE" ? :-) @ your smart ass comment regarding the past and present tense of SEE.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I think this whole "Phyllis in a coma" SL was thrown in after Michelle Stafford decided to leave -- and the coma is a way to keep the character available if she ever decides to come back. I doubt they would recast the role -- Daniel is gone and I don't know what SL there would be for a nuPhyllis.

I'm looking forward to a Phyllisless show for a while. She was really on my last nerve with all that yelling and manic behavior.

MS stated she was NOT coming back. And what I hear Daniel comes to town & he takes her off life support. If they do this no way would she come back. She could come back as a ghost.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:49 pm

No one knows how Phyllis will go. They should play it out that she runs right in front of Christine moving car. Phyllis lied about running Christine & Paul over. It would be a great story if they did this.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”