Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
distant drifter

Re: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Postby distant drifter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:56 am

Please stop tripping. You didn't go on like that knowing that Phyllis has already killed and is the cause of Tim's death and tried to murder Christine. What is up with this hatred of Sharon? Get a grip already. Sharon is ill and has a perfectly good reason to be at that. The poor woman has been through a lot. Phyllis had no right to sleep with a grieving woman's husband or anyone else's husband as for as that's concerned. Let someone do to you what Phyllis has done and see how you would like it. Go ahead and put that shoe on the other foot.

velocity

Postby velocity » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:26 am

What is up with the Sharon hate? Hahaha,lol. :) Now that is funny.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:52 am

Quote LucyT:
Quote JulietCapulet:
Quote countryMomof4: Doubt it.

HHK is one of JFP pets because she is a good actress. I sincerely doubt she is going anywhere and especially under those kinds of circumstances.

Pets? Why? Just cause she's blonde? ~)

I don't get the blonde thing ?I have read this before what does blonde have to do with anything ?anyone can be blonde if they want to.

JFP definitely has her pets! I don't necessarily think it is a blonde thing though. Look at Chelsea, she is obviously a pet. Her s/l is front and center. I don't remember the episode count from the first 6 months that was posted, but she certainly gets the lions share of the air time.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:54 am

Quote LucyT:
Quote JulietCapulet:
Quote LucyT:
Quote JulietCapulet:

HHK is one of JFP pets because she is a good actress. I sincerely doubt she is going anywhere and especially under those kinds of circumstances.

I don't get the blonde thing ?I have read this before what does blonde have to do with anything ?anyone can be blonde if they want to.

I don't either. I think it's based on Sharon fans trying to make everyone (including themselves) think that SC is safe from being killed off. I call BS, to be honest.

I wouldn't feel very safe if I was any Vet at least a female one. %(

Nope, none of the vets are safe. None at all.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 am

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote shainee: I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

I don't either.

If everyone thinks that Summer is Jack's what would she gain? Nothing.

Everyone thinks Summer is Jack's except Sharon.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 am

^^ Yes everyone thinks Summer is Jack's so there is no reason for Sharon to harm Summer. At all.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:57 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote LucyT:
Quote JulietCapulet:

JFP definitely has her pets! I don't necessarily think it is a blonde thing though. Look at Chelsea, she is obviously a pet. Her s/l is front and center. I don't remember the episode count from the first 6 months that was posted, but she certainly gets the lions share of the air time.

JFP most certainly has her pets and clearly they do not have to be blond.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 am

Sharon would not harm Summer. She didnt harm Phyllis! Phyllis did it to her own stupid self. If Sharon wanted Phyllis dead she would have pushed her down those stairs or as the other posters said beat her to death with a shovel or hit her with a car. Its not in Sharons nature to kill. She has been BP since a teen and has not felt the need to kill yet. Phyllis on the other hand has felt the urge many times. Whether she did or not no one knows.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:04 am

Quote countryMomof4: ^^ Yes everyone thinks Summer is Jack's so there is no reason for Sharon to harm Summer. At all.

Seeing as her plan to alienate Nick, so she could have him all to herself and they could grieve together has backfired, she may have to resort to other measures like killing or harming Summer to achieve that end.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 am

Quote Jackie10: Sharon would not harm Summer. She didnt harm Phyllis! Phyllis did it to her own stupid self. If Sharon wanted Phyllis dead she would have pushed her down those stairs or as they other posters said beat her to death with a shovel or hit her with a car. Its not in Sharons nature to kill. She has been BP since a teen and has not felt the need to kill yet. Phyllis on the other hand has felt the urge many times. Whether she did or not no one knows.

Oh yeah, Phyllis forcibly confined and assaulted herself, causing her to fall down the stairs. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”