Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dime A Dance

Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Postby Dime A Dance » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Sharon's got two paths available to her to get herself a Newman right now. She can expose Chelsea and be Adam's hero, or she can take her current path and hope that Avery walks and leaves Nick available and grieving.

Let's not rule out that <b>IF</b> Summer is Nicks after all, Sharon may plot to recreate the death of Nicks child, leaving him distraught and looking for consolation, replaying the same scenario that brought Nick and Phyllis together. Summer's life could be in danger. This woman is desperate and willing to do anything.

Think about it.

shainee

Re: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Postby shainee » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm

I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Quote Dime A Dance: Sharon's got two paths available to her to get herself a Newman right now. She can expose Chelsea and be Adam's hero, or she can take her current path and hope that Avery walks and leaves Nick available and grieving.

Let's not rule out that <b>IF</b> Summer is Nicks after all, Sharon may plot to recreate the death of Nicks child, leaving him distraught and looking for consolation, replaying the same scenario that brought Nick and Phyllis together. Summer's life could be in danger. This woman is desperate and willing to do anything.

Think about it.

Killing Summer wouldn't get her anywhere. The last time Nick lost a kid, he abandoned Sharon, not got closer to her.

Dime A Dance

Postby Dime A Dance » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Quote On a Clear Day:
Quote Dime A Dance: Sharon's got two paths available to her to get herself a Newman right now. She can expose Chelsea and be Adam's hero, or she can take her current path and hope that Avery walks and leaves Nick available and grieving.

Think about it.

Killing Summer wouldn't get her anywhere. The last time Nick lost a kid, he abandoned Sharon, not got closer to her.

Losing his child with Sharon drove him into the arms of another woman to get comfort. If Sharon disposes of his daughter with Phyllis, Summer, she can be there to help Nick through his grief and rekindle a romance. An interesting twist!

These two are drawn together by tragedy. They can't stop reliving Cassies death and use every excuse to talk about her. They rarely converse unless it's over something tragic with the exception of Faith, or their consoling one another over either of their latest drama.

It could happen.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Quote shainee: I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

I don't either.

If everyone thinks that Summer is Jack's what would she gain? Nothing.

Dime A Dance

Postby Dime A Dance » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote shainee: I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

I don't either.

I'm talking about if the truth comes out and Nick is the father after all.

Dime A Dance

Postby Dime A Dance » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Sharon will want to snatch away Nick's newfound joy and elation then come to the rescue!

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Quote countryMomof4:

I don't either.

I agree. Besides, they may have dragged Sharon through the mud but I can't see them making her a child killer. Nobody wants to see that on a soap.

JulietCapulet

Postby JulietCapulet » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Think about it.

Could happen!!!!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Doubt it.

HHK is one of JFP pets because she is a good actress. I sincerely doubt she is going anywhere and especially under those kinds of circumstances.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”