Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TJAMIERAY

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Postby TJAMIERAY » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:05 am

?) I don't see the spoiler about them getting back together. I like Phyliss,Jack, Sharon, and Nick but, I like Sharon/Nick & Jack/Phyliss better. Will this come true?

gingeryorkiepom

Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Postby gingeryorkiepom » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:10 am

i hope nick and sharon don't get back together. i like nick with phylliss. i hope the romance that is rekindled will be sharon and brad.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:11 am

We all very well know what happenned.....the Phick fans didn't like to see it coming so the editors of this board had to removed these spoilers....... ~)

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:12 am

Quote TJAMIERAY: ?) I don't see the spoiler about them getting back together. I like Phyliss,Jack, Sharon, and Nick but, I like Sharon/Nick & Jack/Phyliss better. Will this come true?

There was some controversy over the spoilers that had been on there so long and never came to pass. To try to keep the peace those spoilers were removed. It doesn't necessarily mean they won't happen. Only the writers know for sure. :)

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:25 am

We all know that the reason the spoilers were removed because of the nit-picking. But of course there are some that will spin anything to serve their purpose.. ~)

I would prefer that Nick and Sharon not get back together. Not because I like Nick and Phyllis, but because IMO, Nick is a dog. Nick and Phyllis deserve each other. Sharon deserves better. :]

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:30 am

Quote buffyw1975: I think that once the scenes in the vault where shown, and the characters looks my like a "dead coca cola" instead of a bottle rocket, the powers that be, decided to stick with the hottest couple on daytime TV...and that would be NICK and PHYLLIS!!! thank you PTB!!!!

They will end eventually.

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:32 am

Quote buffyw1975:
Quote suegerry: We all very well know what happenned.....the Phick fans didn't like to see it coming so the editors of this board had to removed these spoilers....... ~)

when spoilers stay up for months and months on end and when the writers attempted to put SHICK back together, and it did not work for obvious reasons, I think taking the spoiler down was the right thing to do. And I don't think PHICK fans made Chrissi take the spoiler down, I remember alot of SHICK fans asking daily over and over again when it was going to happen cause the spoiler said it would. Spoilers are like hic-ups, they come and go.

Wake up and smell the coffee this is a soap Nick & Phyllis WILL END like it or not. Just like Nick & Sharon will get back together and break up again. GET REAL IT'S A SOAP.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”