The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jtb1974

Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Postby jtb1974 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am

Phyllis was brought to the show as a villain, that's who she was meant to be. Sharon doing all these things makes zero sense and totally out of character. Even with bi-polar it makes zero sense.

deceived

Postby deceived » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:40 am

Quote jtb1974: Phyllis was brought to the show as a villain, that's who she was meant to be. Sharon doing all these things makes zero sense and totally out of character. Even with bi-polar it makes zero sense.

ITA with all your posts... great posts... and true.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 am

Quote jtb1974: It's like the writers are thinking well their favorite actress is leaving the show but we will trash their most despised character so they will stay and watch. Not realizing the Sharon fanbase are going to bolt. Or the writers are naive and delusional in thinking the Sharon fans will stick around and watch this mess.

I think she was the former writers fav, but not so much this team. She hasn't had her own sl in a year. She was supporting in every single one. If its true they almost fired her then she was smart on leave before it actually happened. I love MS and hopefully she goes on to something bigger and better. Sharon's character may be ruined but SC is still collecting her paycheck and is being shown on screen plenty in a frontburner sl. Not all characters are good. When a writer makes a character bad, it doesn't ,ean they don't like the actress, they could always kill them off. What actor wants to get fairy tale storylines all the time. I doubt Brian Cranston would have gotten all those Emmys for breaking bad had Walt reformed, beat cancer, won his wife back and never cooked meth again. He is likely to win again this year and he was recently in the movie that took home this years Oscar. So playing the good guy doesn't mean a writer favors you, getting a meaty dark sl means there is plenty of story to work with.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:18 am

Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote YR2013:
Quote angelicka:
Quote coco28:
Quote YR2013:
Quote CGabriel510:
Quote YR2013:

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) :D Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong. :D

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

I am sorry but Shimbo has gone after Phyllis enough. She got back on Phyllis when she screwed Nick and he left Phyllis for Sharon. That's called being even. If she wanted Nick so bad why did she cheat on him with Adam in new Orleans. If your business is gossip then Sharon provided enough material for Phyllis to last decades of Restless Style issues. Seriously. What courtesy did she then owe to the village idiot and town ho.
This latest stunt hurts so many people and she deliberately hurt summer. Anyone justifying Sharon's actions should consider that the character is sick in the head, literally. What she did cannot be justified because it is utterly wrong. Her Bipolar delusional reasoning that they she is trying to put together her family by breaking it apart isn't good enough for me.

Yep! She's as nutty as Pattycakes now. Gone way off the deep end, hurting innocent people, and committing attempted murder... for what? Because she's obsessed with Newman dick.

After years of dealing with Phyllis could it be that some of Phyllis habits have rub off on Sharon? Phyllis committed attempted murder and was obsessed over Danny and his private parts.

Exactly, if Danny or Nick rattled their zippers, Phyl would come running...that is obsession for you :D

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote jtb1974: It's like the writers are thinking well their favorite actress is leaving the show but we will trash their most despised character so they will stay and watch. Not realizing the Sharon fanbase are going to bolt. Or the writers are naive and delusional in thinking the Sharon fans will stick around and watch this mess.

I'm not going anywhere, whatever the s/l, Sharon will be one my screen and oh, that's right, Phyl won't 3)

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Quote vikis3:
Quote YR2013:
Quote angelicka:
Quote coco28:
Quote YR2013:
Quote CGabriel510:
Quote YR2013:

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) :D Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong. :D

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

I am sorry but Shimbo has gone after Phyllis enough. She got back on Phyllis when she screwed Nick and he left Phyllis for Sharon. That's called being even. If she wanted Nick so bad why did she cheat on him with Adam in new Orleans. If your business is gossip then Sharon provided enough material for Phyllis to last decades of Restless Style issues. Seriously. What courtesy did she then owe to the village idiot and town ho.
This latest stunt hurts so many people and she deliberately hurt summer. Anyone justifying Sharon's actions should consider that the character is sick in the head, literally. What she did cannot be justified because it is utterly wrong. Her Bipolar delusional reasoning that they she is trying to put together her family by breaking it apart isn't good enough for me.

Yep! She's as nutty as Pattycakes now. Gone way off the deep end, hurting innocent people, and committing attempted murder... for what? Because she's obsessed with Newman dick.

After years of dealing with Phyllis could it be that some of Phyllis habits have rub off on Sharon? Phyllis committed attempted murder and was obsessed over Danny and his private parts.

Exactly, if Danny or Nick rattled their zippers, Phyl would come running...that is obsession for you :D

Sharon is no different, She is obsessed with Nick and will do anything to get him.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Phyllis didn't lose her mind and end up in the state mental hospital because she couldn't have Nick. That honor belongs to Sharon. And it looks like she headed back there only this time, she may have an attempted murder rap hanging over her crazy head.

darlaluvsoaps

Postby darlaluvsoaps » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:06 pm

This first part happens on today's Canadian show. I just watched it. Phyllis overheard Sharon at Cassie's grave. And so it begins....

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Quote darlaluvsoaps:

This first part happens on today's Canadian show. I just watched it. Phyllis overheard Sharon at Cassie's grave. And so it begins....

Thanks for the heads up! So Monday US will be the last day Michelle has any dialog. Y&R will be strange for a while without Phyllis.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”