Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Calmie

Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Postby Calmie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

Especially that its not going anywhere, or how it was intended to relay.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

Sharon said her fans will like what's coming & I do not think she even touched what Nick did. They were using the word dream some on the show yesterday.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:10 am

And yes, Phyllis was rocking the cradle and effing the cradle, so Kyle wants to do the same. Summer got away.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 am

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Karl127:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote Calmie: Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

Yes that's what i heard she only did it in her hullucination.

The people that believe she did it must believe in ghosts. JMO.

Why are you getting personal with posters who believe she did it? Just because they believe she did it doesn't mean squat about any other beliefs that have or don't have. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

I'm sorry.

No worries, I don't like it when someone assumes what another posters beliefs are or aren't.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 am

Quote Rilynne:
Quote Karl127:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote Calmie: Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

Yes that's what i heard she only did it in her hullucination.

The people that believe she did it must believe in ghosts. JMO.

Why are you getting personal with posters who believe she did it? Just because they believe she did it doesn't mean squat about any other beliefs that have or don't have. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Well I just read a post in this thread being not so nice to those Sharon fans who don't want to believe this to be true so the same exact thing can be said to those who don't like Sharon and are happy about these turn of events. There is a post here that said she is passionate about her likes and dislikes so must be jilltidwell and I don't think either poster means any harm. No need to make anyone feel bad.

Feel bad? I feel bad when assumptions are being made about me when nobody on this board knows me personally.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 am

Quote mahina: I am a Sharon fan and i haven't been watching this garbage for awhile. Ive read the first two pages of this thread and came to the last page to comment. This stupid SL is insulting the viewers intelligence and wasting my time. While the hack writers are at it, they might as well make every kid on the show have a WTD story line. Starting with Nick because I would love to see old Victor lose once. Then move on to Abby, Reed, and Faith. And maybe Fen is actually Sheila's kid. We all know the GC lab is either inaccurate or someone is messing with them. Its so pathetic that most of these kids don't know who their real daddy is.

you haven't been watching but this storyline is insulting the viewers and wasting YOUR time. How does it waste your time when you aren't watching? LOL

skippy33

Postby skippy33 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

I think sharon did change it and the truth will come out when summer starts to go with Noah . ;)

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 am

In GC nothing is real, secure, far away, or concrete. Residents live a happy go lucky life. The judiciary system is wacked, the penal system, you can walk in out of of the jail without adhering to the rules, the same thing goes for the hopitals and medical arena. Residents get away with serious crimes that They have commited. Everyone is related to each other, because they are not the kid' real dad or mom. That's what make it a TV show and we have to realize that. If the kid doesn't look like you one way or the other, its ok. Its only a SOAP, its only a SOAP.

I can kiss the guy who invented that FF button, I dont have to torture myself, I can simply FF.

MotoMoto24

Postby MotoMoto24 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote janesBydiction: Lmao! Forget about the fact that Sharon is quite consistent about what she says to Cassie regarding past events that actually did take place. For example, she didn't seem to be hallucinating when she told Cassie that Adam dumped her like trash, or that her and Nick were in a lot of pain after Cassie died and she couldn't be there for him so he turned to someone else, or that she overheard Nick admit at the grave that Summer may not be his. Sharon has no problems accurately recalling past events and feelings to Cassie.

Forget about the fact that Sharon knows that Cassie is a figment and doesn't believe that Cassie is back from the dead like a person truly out of touch might believe.

Forget about the fact that Sharon has been shown to be quite obsessed with Nick and recreating a life with him. Not to mention her smug overly confident behaviour that she has been displaying for well over a month now. She has plenty of motive for changing the paternity results. There is a perceived benefit on her end that has clearly been shown.

Forget about the fact that SC pretty much stated that Sharon did this, believes that Sharon thinks she's justified in doing this and that it would be so much fun for the audience to know the secret while no one else does.

Forget about the fact that Sharon connects to ghost Cassie just like Jack connects to ghost John. Both ghosts are there to serve as an inner conscience. Both ghosts meant the world to both live people.

Nope throw all that out the window and buy into something that makes no sense whatsoever. This is why certain fans always get screwed over. Believing stuff that makes no sense because it's easier to buy into that than face the reality.

I agree 100%. Viewers are only being tricked to those who do not like the results of the paternity test that Sharon changed.

When things go the way they want, they all swear out it's all the truth. But no we don't like the outcome or the story so Sharon is dreaming or delusional.

I don't know what viewers you are talking about but as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rats arse about Summer's paternity. I did't even know it was an issue until I came to this MB. My beef about this s/l is that it has nothing to do with Sharon but yet there she is front and centre. The whole point of this s/l was not to resolve Summer's paternity but a front to drag Sharon into it and use her as a tool in the Phyllis character's demise and subsequently her exit.
If I have to go by what this s/l has now become, clearly there is something fudamentally wrong with Sharon's thought process. Saying she is delusional is a fact, saying she is dreaming is speculation. Viewers are allowed to speculate aren't they? Isn't it the whole point of the MB.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Quote MotoMoto24:
Quote Yale Steam:
Quote janesBydiction: Lmao! Forget about the fact that Sharon is quite consistent about what she says to Cassie regarding past events that actually did take place. For example, she didn't seem to be hallucinating when she told Cassie that Adam dumped her like trash, or that her and Nick were in a lot of pain after Cassie died and she couldn't be there for him so he turned to someone else, or that she overheard Nick admit at the grave that Summer may not be his. Sharon has no problems accurately recalling past events and feelings to Cassie.

Forget about the fact that Sharon knows that Cassie is a figment and doesn't believe that Cassie is back from the dead like a person truly out of touch might believe.

Forget about the fact that Sharon has been shown to be quite obsessed with Nick and recreating a life with him. Not to mention her smug overly confident behaviour that she has been displaying for well over a month now. She has plenty of motive for changing the paternity results. There is a perceived benefit on her end that has clearly been shown.

Forget about the fact that SC pretty much stated that Sharon did this, believes that Sharon thinks she's justified in doing this and that it would be so much fun for the audience to know the secret while no one else does.

Forget about the fact that Sharon connects to ghost Cassie just like Jack connects to ghost John. Both ghosts are there to serve as an inner conscience. Both ghosts meant the world to both live people.

Nope throw all that out the window and buy into something that makes no sense whatsoever. This is why certain fans always get screwed over. Believing stuff that makes no sense because it's easier to buy into that than face the reality.

I agree 100%. Viewers are only being tricked to those who do not like the results of the paternity test that Sharon changed.

When things go the way they want, they all swear out it's all the truth. But no we don't like the outcome or the story so Sharon is dreaming or delusional.

I don't know what viewers you are talking about but as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rats arse about Summer's paternity. I did't even know it was an issue until I came to this MB. My beef about this s/l is that it has nothing to do with Sharon but yet there she is front and centre. The whole point of this s/l was not to resolve Summer's paternity but a front to drag Sharon into it and use her as a tool in the Phyllis character's demise and subsequently her exit.
If I have to go by what this s/l has now become, clearly there is something fudamentally wrong with Sharon's thought process. Saying she is delusional is a fact, saying she is dreaming is speculation. Viewers are allowed to speculate aren't they? Isn't it the whole point of the MB.

I think it's ironic. The story that many thought would bring Shick back together (making Summer Jack's child) will not only destroy Shick but Sharon as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”