Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Postby alanadz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Quote coco28: OMG, the only ones dreaming are the fans...she did it, she admitted to doing it and then admitted that nick is the father. She is delusional because she thinks, this will get her Nick. She hurt a daughter in the process, she is such a biatch. She had no problem that Cassie wasn't Nick's daughter but he loved her like one and then she takes a daughter from him he had known and loved far longer than Cassie. That is his own flesh and blood. Not that love knows bounds of time and blood but still from a viewers point of view, it makes me hate this character even more.

Ofcourse it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it, she will get the free BP pass. I am sick of it. Patty kept getting she is sick pass from Paul, didn't make me hater her less. And yes I know its a soap before someone gets their panties in a bunch ~) . I am just passionate about my likes and dislikes lol.

You took the words out of my mouth. Great post! The way Sharon stands around looking so pleased with herself and so smug while Summer is devastated! I want to slap her!

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote Calmie: Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

Yes that's what i heard she only did it in her hullucination.

The people that believe she did it must believe in ghosts. JMO.

Why are you getting personal with posters who believe she did it? Just because they believe she did it doesn't mean squat about any other beliefs that have or don't have. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Well I just read a post in this thread being not so nice to those Sharon fans who don't want to believe this to be true so the same exact thing can be said to those who don't like Sharon and are happy about these turn of events. There is a post here that said she is passionate about her likes and dislikes so must be jilltidwell and I don't think either poster means any harm. No need to make anyone feel bad.

jtb1974

Postby jtb1974 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

I have already quit watching. Started yestarday and SC's interview certainly doesn't give me hope that things are going to get better for her character. What is SC going to say? " my chatacter is being thrown under the bus, please don't watch"? She would lose her job.

I am just praying alot of her fans are doing what I am doing. one viewer won't make much of a difference.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Dont be to hard on Sharon, she is Bi-Polar. One minute she bi-here, next she is bi-there. I truly believe she did not swiharoo, despite her illness.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote Calmie: Dont be to hard on Sharon, she is Bi-Polar. One minute she bi-here, next she is bi-there. I truly believe she did not swiharoo, despite her illness.

I agree. I don't think that you can blame everything you do on an illness. It would be kind of like Sonny on GH blaming everything he does/don't do on his bi-polar.

MarcellaJayna

Postby MarcellaJayna » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:28 pm

!) I was floored when Sharon confessed to Cassie's ghost that she changed the paternity test? WHAT! It killed the entire SL for me, because now I'm waiting for the truth to be told, it's so hard to see Summer suffering so much, poor Jack running around fighting his addiction for that lie, Sharon need's a tight straight -jacket and a year in the looney bin for what she's done, Nick was the only Newman beside her kid's who supported her crazy azz, when Nick finds out what she did forgiveness will not be so forthcoming, can't wait to see what Victor will do....

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Sharon did not switch the test, and Nick is going to rape Sharon, he forced himself on her. She got up out of her sleep and pinched herself thinking it was all a dream like the paternity test. It was real.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote coco28: OMG, the only ones dreaming are the fans...she did it, she admitted to doing it and then admitted that nick is the father. She is delusional because she thinks, this will get her Nick. She hurt a daughter in the process, she is such a biatch. She had no problem that Cassie wasn't Nick's daughter but he loved her like one and then she takes a daughter from him he had known and loved far longer than Cassie. That is his own flesh and blood. Not that love knows bounds of time and blood but still from a viewers point of view, it makes me hate this character even more.

Ofcourse it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it, she will get the free BP pass. I am sick of it. Patty kept getting she is sick pass from Paul, didn't make me hater her less. And yes I know its a soap before someone gets their panties in a bunch ~) . I am just passionate about my likes and dislikes lol.

Great post and ITA!! I hate her even more than I did before. LOL

Apparently SC is doing a great job if she can evoke this kind of emotion 3)

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote Calmie: Sharon did not switch the test, and Nick is going to rape Sharon, he forced himself on her. She got up out of her sleep and pinched herself thinking it was all a dream like the paternity test. It was real.

When was all of this supposed to happen?

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Soon, Sharon makes everything appear to be real, like her confession to Cassie and she she did not tamper with anything. Now she is confused, is this encounter real or is she still dreaming.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”