Let jack be daddy!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Let jack be daddy!

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:53 am

It could develop into a good story line this Sharon switching results is so uncool...

zimmer

Re: Let jack be daddy!

Postby zimmer » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:14 am

Quote Barbyboo: It could develop into a good story line this Sharon switching results is so uncool...

I hate this s/l. I've waited years for the writers to make Jack the father of Summer now they are gonna screw it up & make Sharon the villian in all this give me a break. That creep Nick doesn't deserve to be the father with all the crap he has pulled dumping Sharon & screwing around with Phil. I really hope Avery dumps him they suck together anyway. Please don't do this to the Sharon character she deserves better & so does Jack.

jilltidwell

Re: Let jack be daddy!

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote zimmer:
Quote Barbyboo: It could develop into a good story line this Sharon switching results is so uncool...

I hate this s/l. I've waited years for the writers to make Jack the father of Summer now they are gonna screw it up & make Sharon the villian in all this give me a break. That creep Nick doesn't deserve to be the father with all the crap he has pulled dumping Sharon & screwing around with Phil. I really hope Avery dumps him they suck together anyway. Please don't do this to the Sharon character she deserves better & so does Jack.

Yes they both do.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”