Blog Writer?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kysweetheart17

Blog Writer?

Postby kysweetheart17 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Forgive me if this has already been covered but I am curious who does every one think is writing this mysterious blog about Neil, and his family?

Milkshake24

Re: Blog Writer?

Postby Milkshake24 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Quote kysweetheart17: Forgive me if this has already been covered but I am curious who does every one think is writing this mysterious blog about Neil, and his family?

I think that the blogger is targeting Jabot not the Winters but since they all part of Jabot it appears that way! It was stated that the blogger had to have a membership to the Athletic Club since the blogs were traced to their computers! So I don't think it's Hilary due to that! Mason regretted not switching Sharon's medication for Victor and confessed to Sarge that he knows now that he has to play dirty to get ahead like Victor Newman! My guess is ultimately Victor is behind it but will manage to keep his hands appear clean. It''s possible that Mason is just trying to impress Victor but more likely hired by Victor! I also suspect Carmine! Carmine is also someone Victor may have hired and definitely has a membership. Also he could of swapped Sharon's medication while at the bar as well spy on Billy for Victor! They may be making Carmine the new Adam and involve him in several story lines!

kysweetheart17

Postby kysweetheart17 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:12 am

I don't know for a while I thought that it was Tyler, but now I am not sure. I really think that the story line is dumb and pointless!

sgtppr

Postby sgtppr » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:21 am

who cares who the blogger is? The story is only on during Winter Wednesday so it is easy to forget to care! The problem is no matter who the blogger is it means another new character. We don't need any more new people. I am having a hard time warming up to the new people they have forces down our throats as it is.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:22 am

Quote sgtppr: who cares who the blogger is? The story is only on during Winter Wednesday so it is easy to forget to care! The problem is no matter who the blogger is it means another new character. We don't need any more new people. I am having a hard time warming up to the new people they have forces down our throats as it is.

AMEN!!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:07 am

Quote sgtppr: who cares who the blogger is? The story is only on during Winter Wednesday so it is easy to forget to care! The problem is no matter who the blogger is it means another new character. We don't need any more new people. I am having a hard time warming up to the new people they have forces down our throats as it is.

:)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 am

The whole story is stupid who would write blogs about a sixty year old boaring guy and better yet who would read them?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”