Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SOAPY DUCK

Re: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Postby SOAPY DUCK » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:57 am

Quote cornfedgirl: Seriously people? It's a soap opera. I can't believe everyone is bashing the writers, story line, and Sharon Case.

First off, it's an awesome story line. If you know anything about soaps there are always villians, and twists and plots that get your blood boiling ... that's what makes them great soap operas. I hope it does turn out that Sharon changed the tests and it's not a hallucination. It's a great plot.
As far as everyone saying it's making Sharon Case look bad or you can't believe that writers have done this to her ... give me a break. If Sharon Case didn't want to continue playing this part she would have left a long time ago. I can't stand the character Sharon, but I think Sharon Case is doing a fantastic job of playing her as a nut case. Writers have chose a great story line for her, better than the old boring, boring plain Jane Sharon. It's about time she became an exciting character on the show, it's long overdue.

Take it for what it is ... A SOAP OPERA and stop taking everything so serious.

:( -> I thought this was what THIS PLACE was for, venting, rambling, asking questions, making declarations of what we like vs what we don't like. So ..... for you to say that we should stop taking this so seriously, seems odd to me. If we didn't take this SOAP seriously, they wouldn't have many viewers.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote Vandy: WHY RUIN A GREAT STORYLINE> Very interesting storyline so what do the writers do..screw it up. Writers sure made a huge mistake in having Sharon change DNA results. Heh writers why not correct this horrible mistake with Sharon supposedly altering DNA results..have it be a dream or something... As a long time fan of Y&R, quit throwing out nonsense like this. Great acting...great storyline..writers messed up bigtime.

What great story line? I love how the writers have butchered this whole lame Summer is Jack's garbage.

No one, no doctor, no scientist, No one can alter DNA.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote Vandy: WHY RUIN A GREAT STORYLINE> Very interesting storyline so what do the writers do..screw it up. Writers sure made a huge mistake in having Sharon change DNA results. Heh writers why not correct this horrible mistake with Sharon supposedly altering DNA results..have it be a dream or something... As a long time fan of Y&R, quit throwing out nonsense like this. Great acting...great storyline..writers messed up bigtime.

What great story line? I love how the writers have butchered this whole lame Summer is Jack's garbage.

No one, no doctor, no scientist, No one can alter DNA.

No one implied that DNA was altered. But tests can be corrupted and inconclusive and need to be re ran. And Sharon apparently never touched the test, just the letter. But seriously, this is a soap. Nothing is suppose to be realistic about them.

Yia Yia

Postby Yia Yia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:03 pm

So, here is a thought. What if, Sharon had switched the hair and put Faith hair in for DNA testing? Not thinking of the outcome because she is not in her right mind. The test was done just comparing Nick’s DNA to be the father….. Phyllis only slept with Jack and Nick, so if Nick is not the father Jack is.. HUM? So now instead of Summer, Faith is not Nick’s….. oh yeah!

Jainay

Postby Jainay » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 pm

This story line stinks.

sweetpoo53

Postby sweetpoo53 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:42 pm

I have really had it with the writers. it is not that easy to to walk into a hospital and change test results. and what r u doing to Sharon enough is enough already.I have not watch it since all this nonsense came out in fact I cancelled all my recordings from my dvr. get some new writers.

12345fanforlife

Postby 12345fanforlife » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm

No longer watching this mess - I'm off the show. So disappointing to see the writers continue to portray Sharon in this pathetic way.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”