Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Georgia rain

Re: Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Postby Georgia rain » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Georgia rain: I still think it will come out that Sharon is hallucinating about changing the results.. She is in a full blown BP state and thinks she did it.. I don't think the results will change and Jack will really be Summer's dad.

I have never met a bipolar person who even comes in Sharon's league. The ole gal is sick, but I think she has the wrong diagn
That said, not sure who hallucinates they did a crime that would change the course of people's lives and admit they did it AND justify it. And possibly kill someone to protect that fake lie. I'm not sure if schizophrenics even do that.

Do the crime and think they had good reason, yes. Not actually doing it and telling people they did?? No.

We will see how it all plays out, but she is talking to a ghost so it would not be surprising if she thinks she did it in her mind, but really didn't do it at all..

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Quote Georgia rain:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Georgia rain: I still think it will come out that Sharon is hallucinating about changing the results.. She is in a full blown BP state and thinks she did it.. I don't think the results will change and Jack will really be Summer's dad.

I have never met a bipolar person who even comes in Sharon's league. The ole gal is sick, but I think she has the wrong diagn
That said, not sure who hallucinates they did a crime that would change the course of people's lives and admit they did it AND justify it. And possibly kill someone to protect that fake lie. I'm not sure if schizophrenics even do that.

Do the crime and think they had good reason, yes. Not actually doing it and telling people they did?? No.

We will see how it all plays out, but she is talking to a ghost so it would not be surprising if she thinks she did it in her mind, but really didn't do it at all..

I would find that pretty surprising. She didn't start talking to the ghost until awhile after she committed the crime and started poisoning Faith with her nonsense.

I would also find it really stupid if she hallucinated it and told people she did it, but that is beside the point.

All I can say at this point is bipolar doesn't explain any of this garbage, real or not real. Bipolar people have challenges no doubt, but talking to ghosts isn't one of them.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:09 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Georgia rain:
Quote Sunnyflower:

I would find that pretty surprising. She didn't start talking to the ghost until awhile after she committed the crime and started poisoning Faith with her nonsense.

I would also find it really stupid if she hallucinated it and told people she did it, but that is beside the point.

All I can say at this point is bipolar doesn't explain any of this garbage, real or not real. Bipolar people have challenges no doubt, but talking to ghosts isn't one of them.

You forget this is a soap opera, anything is possible.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 am

Quote Georgia rain:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Georgia rain:
Quote Sunnyflower:

You forget this is a soap opera, anything is possible.

I don't forget anything.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”