Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
laurie6

Re: Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Postby laurie6 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote Yale Steam: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We really don't know who the Daddy is???

I hope she's Jacks! :)

Oh here we go AGAIN!! Do you all ever stop? Even if there is another test done some of you would still be singing, "I hope she's Jack's." I think she's Jack's blah,blah,blah...

What will Navery's baby be to Summer hmmm? Cousin or sibling?

:D

Both, Just like Adam was Noah and Faith's uncle/dad and victor was Grandpop /dad.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We really don't know who the Daddy is???

Oh here we go AGAIN!! Do you all ever stop? Even if there is another test done some of you would still be singing, "I hope she's Jack's." I think she's Jack's blah,blah,blah...

Maybe you don't know what the results but I do. :D

The sour grapes just don't end.

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote Yale Steam: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We really don't know who the Daddy is???

They don't have kids with Sharon but Navery's planning kids
Both, Just like Adam was Noah and Faith's uncle/dad and victor was Grandpop /dad.

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote alanadz: [quote]Quote Yale Steam: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We really don't know who the Daddy is???

What sour grapes Phick is as dead as Phyllis is gonna be real soon

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Ms Ayers:

Yet, No one knows what will happen with Sharon and Adam. And just because they don't have kids together doesn't make it any better.

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Ms Ayers:

Yet, No one knows what will happen with Sharon and Adam. And just because they don't have kids together doesn't make it any better.

Yes it does because Sharon is not the only one on this show who married siblings. It soapland it doesn't count. If it did nick would be disgusting sexing up Avery

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Ms Ayers:

Yes it does because Sharon is not the only one on this show who married siblings. It soapland it doesn't count. If it did nick would be disgusting sexing up Avery

Then I guess it doesn't matter that Navery's baby ( if they have one ) will be summers sibling and cousin since this is soapland.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 pm

I still think it will come out that Sharon is hallucinating about changing the results.. She is in a full blown BP state and thinks she did it.. I don't think the results will change and Jack will really be Summer's dad.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote Ms Ayers:

I always thought it was disgusting that Nick was sexing up Avery. It was the Shick fans who told me otherwise.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Quote Georgia rain: I still think it will come out that Sharon is hallucinating about changing the results.. She is in a full blown BP state and thinks she did it.. I don't think the results will change and Jack will really be Summer's dad.

I have never met a bipolar person who even comes in Sharon's league. The ole gal is sick, but I think she has the wrong diagnosis.

That said, not sure who hallucinates they did a crime that would change the course of people's lives and admit they did it AND justify it. And possibly kill someone to protect that fake lie. I'm not sure if schizophrenics even do that.

Do the crime and think they had good reason, yes. Not actually doing it and telling people they did?? No.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”