Will Ghost Cassie Get Sharon to Confess?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kimmd

Will Ghost Cassie Get Sharon to Confess?

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm

I think she will. Cassie's ghost is Sharon's confidante and her conscious. I am sure Sharon will feel a lot of guilt about what she has done to Summer, Nick and Phyllis.

Gypsy12

Re: Will Ghost Cassie Get Sharon to Confess?

Postby Gypsy12 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Quote Kimmd: I think she will. Cassie's ghost is Sharon's confidante and her conscious. I am sure Sharon will feel a lot of guilt about what she has done to Summer, Nick and Phyllis.

If she confesses to anyone it might be Cassie the Ghost because she does not trust anyone else. Problem is, someone would have to overhear the 'conversation' to at least take it further with accusations in order to bust Sharon.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Quote Gypsy12:
Quote Kimmd: I think she will. Cassie's ghost is Sharon's confidante and her conscious. I am sure Sharon will feel a lot of guilt about what she has done to Summer, Nick and Phyllis.

If she confesses to anyone it might be Cassie the Ghost because she does not trust anyone else. Problem is, someone would have to overhear the 'conversation' to at least take it further with accusations in order to bust Sharon.

I think the ghost of Cassie may get her to confess to her doctor. IF that happens, her doctor will convince her to come forward and admit the truth because her plan won't work anyway.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Ghosts are nuttier than fruit cake. Show will be ghost soap if writers don't get real!,,,give me a break

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Ghosts are nuttier than fruit cake. Show will be ghost soap if writers don't get real!,,,give me a break

But they are such fun!!

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Ghosts are nuttier than fruit cake. Show will be ghost soap if writers don't get real!,,,give me a break

LMAO!!! Maybe the ghost Cassie should tell Sharon that she is an evil stupid skank-ho!

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:

LMAO!!! Maybe the ghost Cassie should tell Sharon that she is an evil stupid skank-ho!

lol!!!!

nanaof4ktk

Postby nanaof4ktk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 pm

I am behind, what did Sharon do?

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:10 am

Quote nanaof4ktk:

I am behind, what did Sharon do?

She changed the paternity test results to show that Nick was not Summer's father, when he IS her father.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm

I agree. I wonder if people would be bashing Jack if he admitted to ghost John he did something? Confessing to a ghost means nothing. My great aunt a few years ago, I could confess to her I did something. But, would that mean I did it?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”