Support Sharon thread.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LoganH8tr

Re: Support Sharon thread.

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote LoganH8tr: Is Sharon going to do something else in addition to switching the paternity results, that she is going to need support for?

All I have been reading is posts basically bashing her because she isn't perfect. That is why I started this thread.

Oh ok. I thought maybe there was some other spoiler of something else drastic she was going to do.

Those threads that are bashing her are not bashing her because she isn't perfect, no one is perfect and the viewers know that. I know I don't expect ANY character to be perfect. I think those threads that are bashing her, is because she refuses to change and at some point people expect some kind of evolution of a character, not a continuous regression. She is knowingly doing harm without any good intentions. I think that is why she is being bashed.

I just had a question and you answered it. I'll leave now. Carry on.

distant drifter

Postby distant drifter » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:45 am

She will always have my support. I have never thrown her under the bus and never will.

MotoMoto24

Postby MotoMoto24 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 am

The more crap the writers write for her, the more I want to support Sharon. All I want for Sharon is for her to get well and please give her a family. People to genuinely, love and care for. She needs to feel like she belong.
This fan would not desert you when you are at your lowest point. I stand by you.

Figgy652

Postby Figgy652 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:00 am

Quote jilltidwell: I wanted to start a thread supporting Sharon. Let show Sharon Newman our support.

I was just staring to like the Sharon character again. Wham! Today...same old damaged pathetic character. Writers have ruined her and they are not done yet. They may just destroy her for good. Hate they have her doing this crap!

Yas25

Postby Yas25 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:08 am

I am so happy to see this thread. I see so many Sharon fans here that I do not see in the NO Bash Sharon Fan thread. So I would love to see more of you posting in the No Bash Sharon thread and discussing her storyline.

Yas25

Postby Yas25 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:17 am

Quote MotoMoto24: The more crap the writers write for her, the more I want to support Sharon. All I want for Sharon is for her to get well and please give her a family. People to genuinely, love and care for. She needs to feel like she belong.
This fan would not desert you when you are at your lowest point. I stand by you.

MotoMoto if you don't mind me saying I always love your posts on Sharon and you always say what I am thinking sometimes and would love to see you posting in the No Bash Sharon Fan thread discussing current Sharon storylines and just discussing the character

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 am

I don't like her present storyline (again) but I will always love the character Sharon and admire the star who plays her, Sharon Case.

SlimLin

Postby SlimLin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 am

I am new to posting, but I have been reading this message board for years and I have been watching Y&R for about 35 yrs. I give Sharon Newman all my support. The writers have not been good to her. I have not watched the show this week because I am upset at how they are crucifying her; also, there are a lot of mean people on this board.

ThornsandRoses

Postby ThornsandRoses » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 am

I have always loved Sharon, both the character and the actress. But right now, I so fed up with the garbage this regime is dumping on the viewers that I am about ready to dump all things associated with Y&R. And I do mean all things including the advertisers, everything CBS, and all things Sony.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Quote Yas25: I am so happy to see this thread. I see so many Sharon fans here that I do not see in the NO Bash Sharon Fan thread. So I would love to see more of you posting in the No Bash Sharon thread and discussing her storyline.

I love this thread too. She deserves to be happy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”