The Kiss.........oh my.......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Chuckyducky

Re: The Kiss.........oh my.......

Postby Chuckyducky » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote Cabo: I can't believe this place ain't blowing up after the
kiss between Billy and Chloe .......
I kinda liked it.......... 3)

Uh...yeah, look :-) , there's a reason this place ain't "blowing up" after "the kiss."

It didn't have any heat! Ya feel me? You could've put a sparkplug under that sucker and it still would've fell flat. Wasn't feelin' it, man!

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 am

We're all allowed our own opinions, feelings, interpretations.
I am not looking to argue or hate over a scene.

I enjoyed the kissing scene.
I hope it happens again............ :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 am

Quote Cabo: We're all allowed our own opinions, feelings, interpretations.
I am not looking to argue or hate over a scene.

I enjoyed the kissing scene.
I hope it happens again............ :)

and again and again and again....... :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 am

Quote Supercouplevilly: LOL

Her hands never left his face, the only part touching her, was his lips, which did not move, his eyes were open, he wiped his mouth, and he did pull away.

I'm out

VILLY FOREVER

Billy was just as surprise as Chloe was when it ended but before it did, Billy didn't turn away...... :)

I see more kissing soon! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:22 am

Quote Chuckyducky:
Quote Cabo: I can't believe this place ain't blowing up after the
kiss between Billy and Chloe .......
I kinda liked it.......... 3)

Uh...yeah, look :-) , there's a reason this place ain't "blowing up" after "the kiss."

It didn't have any heat! Ya feel me? You could've put a sparkplug under that sucker and it still would've fell flat. Wasn't feelin' it, man!

Many of us felt the heat in Chloe and Billy's kiss! :-) :-)

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:06 am

I enjoyed it but I did think it was a bit tepid and they were both surprised and confused by it and tried to sluff it off. And Billy was not too into it. However, that is probably the way they should write their first kiss because otherwise people would be all over them saying how awful they are jumping each other's bones right away while still married to others.... even though Vicky left Billy, & Chloe has left Kevin. I don't think they want Vicky fans to hate on Billy too much. They are just teasing us showing us it could go either way so both fan bases will be hoping for more and better kisses from them, or else for Billy to go back to Vicky. Vicky is being such a brat though, it's hard not to root from Chilly.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 am

Quote On a Clear Day: I enjoyed it but I did think it was a bit tepid and they were both surprised and confused by it and tried to sluff it off. And Billy was not too into it. However, that is probably the way they should write their first kiss because otherwise people would be all over them saying how awful they are jumping each other's bones right away while still married to others.... even though Vicky left Billy, & Chloe has left Kevin. I don't think they want Vicky fans to hate on Billy too much. They are just teasing us showing us it could go either way so both fan bases will be hoping for more and better kisses from them, or else for Billy to go back to Vicky. Vicky is being such a brat though, it's hard not to root from Chilly.

Chloe isn't being a brat? Victoria was kidnapped and held at gunpoint, Chloe spent a night in jail, who has more reason?
Chloe and Kevin have taken their rings off, Billy and Victoria have not.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:14 am

Quote Supercouplevilly:
Quote On a Clear Day: I enjoyed it but I did think it was a bit tepid and they were both surprised and confused by it and tried to sluff it off. And Billy was not too into it. However, that is probably the way they should write their first kiss because otherwise people would be all over them saying how awful they are jumping each other's bones right away while still married to others.... even though Vicky left Billy, & Chloe has left Kevin. I don't think they want Vicky fans to hate on Billy too much. They are just teasing us showing us it could go either way so both fan bases will be hoping for more and better kisses from them, or else for Billy to go back to Vicky. Vicky is being such a brat though, it's hard not to root from Chilly.

Chloe isn't being a brat? Victoria was kidnapped and held at gunpoint, Chloe spent a night in jail, who has more reason?
Chloe and Kevin have taken their rings off, Billy and Victoria have not.

If Victoria loved Billy and took their wedding vows seriously she would have stayed by his side and made sure he got help for his relapse, not promptly judged him, left him, and left him to escalate in gambling, and left the door open for Chloe to steal her man while she's out riding her high horse.

Victoria knows Billy is a lovable screw up and an addict and that chances are he would have a relapse when she signed onto this marriage. The sensible thing to do would have been to stick by him while he gets help right away so the situation would not blow up into a kidnapping scenario. His gambling was in the very early stages. She overreacted saying she and Johnny were going to be kidnapped. If she was so worried about that, she would have stayed and saw that he got help to extinquish the behavior BEFORE it escalated into something as bad as he got himself into a long time ago after years of high stake gambling all over the world when his mama and Jack bailed him out over his debts.

The writers just had her react this way to stir up trouble and make angst. Unfortunately for Victoria's character all this does is make her character look unreasonable and cold and make viewers feel sorry for Billy who is actually the one who did wrong and should be the one getting most of the bad press. Writing it like this also made a possible Chilly hook-up not seem so bad to a lot of viewers. Victoria's character is yet again the looser in all of this. She is a core character and they should be writing better for her instead of show-casing so many storylines for newbies on in the last 2 years, IMO.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:37 am

Did not see THE KISS but love Chloe and Billy. They need each other right now they are both going thru hard times. I would love to see a Chloe/Billy redo. They were always so hot together and fun. They made a great angsty couple which is what this soap needs. Not sappy, happy, white wash. The only thing I do think is that a couple can be together and stay together with angst and problems they can work thru them together without constantly splitting up. Cheating and divorce doesnt have to be the only form of angst for any couple.

Oh and as so many Shickers say they have a child together They should be a family for that reason. Wouldnt it be nice to see Delia have her family back together.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Seemed pretty obvious they were going there. Could be interesting -- she and Kevin never were for me.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”