Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tiddles

Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

Thanks for the spoiler, I knew when it took them so long to tell Jack and Summer that she was his daughter something fishy was going to happen. Sharon really has lost all touch with reality.

No problem. I am still puzzling over what is the difference between me saying she messed with the test and her changing the letter to Nick...

Anyway.

For me changing the test result would be too much. First she would have to gain access to what should be a very secure area. Second, she would have to have medical knowledge and training to know what to do and how to it to get the outcome she wants. Changing the letter on the other is child's play, super quick and easy. All she needs is a computer.

True. Quibbling over the difference though in an attempt to defend Sharon and find some way to exonerate her is semantics though and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Other than by having her tamper with the letter and not the test makes Summer conclusively Nick Newman's daughter. It kind makes a person wonder what other paternity results she may have rewritten to get the results she wanted....

This is true and that is my bad.

Yep, it does make you wonder. Poor Faith.

I keep thinking they are going to take Faith from Nick and Jack will be the dad.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Lets go back to when Phyllis lied to Danny about him being the father to Daniel. What Sharon did is what Phyllis did years ago. The only thing different is phyllis used drugs on Danny to make him believe he was Daniel Father.

Oh let's go back to last summer when Sharon burned down the ranch. How about that. No need to dig in 20 year history to try to change the subject.

Let's go back 3 weeks to when Sharon was picking up random guys from the bar.

Want to keep going?

Yes. We can keep going. Burning down the ranch has nothing to do with the DNA test. 20 years still stands. Phyllis cheated on all her men. She drugged Danny & lied to him about being Daniel father. She used Daniel to keep a man at her side. Phyllis is no angel & never will be. We can put her and Sharon past together & I just bet you Phyllis will top Sharon.

Can we?? Seems to me you are making that decision for everyone, and I have to disagree. Big time. That is why I started this thread.

You can try to blame Phyllis all you like, but it doesn't negate that Sharon is willfully and purposefully destroying lives *right now*. Like, really really really right now. :D

Sharon is not doing no more then what Phyllis has done in her days. To me it is like your saying it is ok for Phyllis to destroy lives & not Sharon. LOL. Phyllis has destroys everyone life in that town including her own.

to me it is like you are saying it is ok for sharon to destroy lives but not phyllis.. see how that works

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote habbyfan:
Quote NovaScotia:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in ~) and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father ~) Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father :~

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NS ... That is exactly what I heard and saw ... Sharon is giving a brilliant performance.

Sorry that's not what I saw and heard and I rewatched it, hoping Sharon truly wasn't this far gone and this selfish.

Sharon was standing in the hospital hallway, the lab tech came out of the lab so he was also in the hallway, he was on the phone leaving a message for Nick, "Mr. Newman I have your lab results, I will print them and send them to you this afternoon" Sharon stood there while he walked past, she went to to door that said lab, turned the knob and started to enter...back so Sharon and ghost Cassie, "NO one can know I switched that test and Nick is Summers father"

And she already started with the "you understand why I did it don't you Cassie" CRAP.

NovaScotia

Postby NovaScotia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

Thanks for the spoiler, I knew when it took them so long to tell Jack and Summer that she was his daughter something fishy was going to happen. Sharon really has lost all touch with reality.

No problem. I am still puzzling over what is the difference between me saying she messed with the test and her changing the letter to Nick...

Anyway.

Maybe you needed a comma??? LOL I guess the end result is the same Sharon tampered with many people's lives so she could get her way.

Well, yes.

I ask, can people admit that or will there be excuses??

you are correct the end result is the same, however I thought others might like clarification on how exactly Sharon accomplished this.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Quote cards1:
Quote habbyfan:
Quote NovaScotia:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in ~) and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father ~) Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father :~

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NS ... That is exactly what I heard and saw ... Sharon is giving a brilliant performance.

Sorry that's not what I saw and heard and I rewatched it, hoping Sharon truly wasn't this far gone and this selfish.

Sharon was standing in the hospital hallway, the lab tech came out of the lab so he was also in the hallway, he was on the phone leaving a message for Nick, "Mr. Newman I have your lab results, I will print them and send them to you this afternoon" Sharon stood there while he walked past, she went to to door that said lab, turned the knob and started to enter...back so Sharon and ghost Cassie, "NO one can know I switched that test and Nick is Summers father"

And she already started with the "you understand why I did it don't you Cassie" CRAP.

This is exactly how it went down

NovaScotia

Postby NovaScotia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Quote cards1:
Quote habbyfan:
Quote NovaScotia:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Very Lame!

Well, colour me confused!!!

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Quote NovaScotia:
Quote cards1:
Quote habbyfan:
Quote NovaScotia:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Very Lame!

Aren't you in Canada? Didn't you see it yet?

NovaScotia

Postby NovaScotia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Quote tiddles:
Quote NovaScotia:
Quote cards1:
Quote habbyfan:
Quote NovaScotia:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Very Lame!

Aren't you in Canada? Didn't you see it yet?

I am and I did and that is why when I read the original post I was shocked to hear or see written that Sharon messed with the test because as I stated I was sure that all I seen was the flashback of her listening to the doc leave Nick a message regarding the test and then the scene with her and Cassie and I would have sworn she said changed the letter
...and so that is why I asked for clarification

CathysWorld

Postby CathysWorld » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote countryMomof4: All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

Note I never said this was done or there were no more twists? I am not stupid.

All I know is there was a gabillion threads about Summer and anvils falling left and right and how great that all was.

Nothing can unchange what Sharon did though. Regardless. And that is what I am posting about.

Yes there is a way to change it. if it proves Sharon did this. Nick can do another test and it can still prove Summer is Jack daughter. In the end Summer will be Jacks. And the good part about this whole thing. Phyllis will be dead.

Big LOL. Well, many things can change, but Sharon admitted to mixing up the test on today's CDN show. So she did that and unless they redo and edit the show for you guys in America on Monday, which I highly doubt, that can't be changed.

Enjoy.

What I am saying she may have done it. Nick can do another test and it still can turn out Summer is still Jack daughter. Nothing is real on this show.

First: Sunny , I love this thread ...AND PHYLLIS.

And in reguard to the previous post: it does not say she made up a letter. It says she CHANGED THE RESULTS. This means the test showed NICK WAS THE FATHER...she changed it to JACK!! Now, that's a pretty big anvil. Who knows? The hair could have been any bodies BUT NICK IS THE FATHER OF THE PERSON PROVIDING THE HAIR!! I hope it's Summers myself!!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Quote CathysWorld:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote countryMomof4: All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

Note I never said this was done or there were no more twists? I am not stupid.

All I know is there was a gabillion threads about Summer and anvils falling left and right and how great that all was.

Nothing can unchange what Sharon did though. Regardless. And that is what I am posting about.

Yes there is a way to change it. if it proves Sharon did this. Nick can do another test and it can still prove Summer is Jack daughter. In the end Summer will be Jacks. And the good part about this whole thing. Phyllis will be dead.

Big LOL. Well, many things can change, but Sharon admitted to mixing up the test on today's CDN show. So she did that and unless they redo and edit the show for you guys in America on Monday, which I highly doubt, that can't be changed.

Enjoy.

What I am saying she may have done it. Nick can do another test and it still can turn out Summer is still Jack daughter. Nothing is real on this show.

First: Sunny , I love this thread ...AND PHYLLIS.

And in reguard to the previous post: it does not say she made up a letter. It says she CHANGED THE RESULTS. This means the test showed NICK WAS THE FATHER...she changed it to JACK!! Now, that's a pretty big anvil. Who knows? The hair could have been any bodies BUT NICK IS THE FATHER OF THE PERSON PROVIDING THE HAIR!! I hope it's Summers myself!!

Thank you Cathy. So good to see you.
Yep some big anvils were slamming down!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”