Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 am

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

She may have done it. When they do another one it may turn out to be true. I believe Summer will be Jack daughter in the end.

So? She did do it. We saw it. There is no may.

Yes there is a way and in the end Summer will still be Jack daughter. These writers can do anything. SC stated her fans will like what is coming.

Who cares?

This is about Sharon screwing with people's lives. As an SC fan, I am enjoying it very much.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 am

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Wasn't there a time that Phyllis changed someone test ? Yes I do believe she did.

Good point. I don't think anyone has brought that up before. ~)

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:27 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote countryMomof4: All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

Note I never said this was done or there were no more twists? I am not stupid.

All I know is there was a gabillion threads about Summer and anvils falling left and right and how great that all was.

Nothing can unchange what Sharon did though. Regardless. And that is what I am posting about.

Yes there is a way to change it. if it proves Sharon did this. Nick can do another test and it can still prove Summer is Jack daughter. In the end Summer will be Jacks. And the good part about this whole thing. Phyllis will be dead.

Big LOL. Well, many things can change, but Sharon admitted to mixing up the test on today's CDN show. So she did that and unless they redo and edit the show for you guys in America on Monday, which I highly doubt, that can't be changed.

Enjoy.

What I am saying she may have done it. Nick can do another test and it still can turn out Summer is still Jack daughter. Nothing is real on this show.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:27 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote countryMomof4: All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

Note I never said this was done or there were no more twists? I am not stupid.

All I know is there was a gabillion threads about Summer and anvils falling left and right and how great that all was.

Nothing can unchange what Sharon did though. Regardless. And that is what I am posting about.

Who would be stupid enough to say the story is over? That is just dumb..all I know is what's shown and that is Sharon playing God with so many lives,, as long as she gets her newman.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:30 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

She may have done it. When they do another one it may turn out to be true. I believe Summer will be Jack daughter in the end.

there sure isn't, Sharon changed the results and tolg ghostcassie that Nick was summers daddy but she can never tell.

bikette

Postby bikette » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:31 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Wasn't there a time that Phyllis changed someone test ? Yes I do believe she did.

Good point. I don't think anyone has brought that up before. ~)

IA I don't care if the man in the moon changed someone's paternity results, It doesn't make what Sharon did any less evil. Or what Nick did when he started this whole mess.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:32 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Yes there is a way and in the end Summer will still be Jack daughter. These writers can do anything. SC stated her fans will like what is coming.

Who cares?

This is about Sharon screwing with people's lives. As an SC fan, I am enjoying it very much.

The anvils and the denial have made this story for me.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:34 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Who cares?

How many times has Phyllis screwed with people lives ? Look what she did to Danny life. She screwed his life up big time. Sharon is not the only one that has changed a test and will not be the last. Summer will be Jack daughter in the end.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:42 am

Lets go back to when Phyllis lied to Danny about him being the father to Daniel. What Sharon did is what Phyllis did years ago. The only thing different is phyllis used drugs on Danny to make him believe he was Daniel Father.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 am

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Lets go back to when Phyllis lied to Danny about him being the father to Daniel. What Sharon did is what Phyllis did years ago. The only thing different is phyllis used drugs on Danny to make him believe he was Daniel Father.

Oh let's go back to last summer when Sharon burned down the ranch. How about that. No need to dig in 20 year history to try to change the subject.

Let's go back 3 weeks to when Sharon was picking up random guys from the bar.

Want to keep going?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”