Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sportyster

Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Postby Sportyster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:11 am

I am not a fan who is "die hard" to any of them, because they all do sh*t.

We all know about Phyllis changing those results years ago.

This is not the same...Summer has thought Nick was her father for 18 years, this just ripped the hearts out of so many people...Summer, Nick, Jack, siblings, grandparent all the extended families involved that thought a girl was related to them now she's not, and the other side that feels cheated out of being a part of her growing up.

Phyllis was wrong for what she did back then, but that was discovered early on and there was not as many people or ripple effects like this has.

There is NO EXCUSE for Sharon doing this NONE. Bi-Polar does not give you a pass to destroy everyone's life, so you can get your Ex-hubs back. Sharon has also destroyed her own life, IF she is this sick, she needs to be Patty Williams neighbor.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Lets not forget that Phyllis also lost Daniel out of her schemes and deception. There is always this cry that Phyllis has never paid for her crimes when she has quite often, just not in the way that people wanted. Sharon has gotten away with torching the ranch, it isn't even mentioned and she skates from viewers because of her bipolar diagnosis.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what Phyllis has done in her past, it doesn't matter if it turns out that Summer may still be Jack's, Sharon is responsible for her own crap all because she's on the hunt for another Newman. Her being bipolar isn't the reason she's doing this either, look what happened the last time Nick and Adam snubbed her, she went after Daddy Warbucks instead!! Sharon was the instigator in the relationship with Victor, he wasn't the one chasing her down.

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:12 am

Quote Sunnyflower: Poor Faith? OMG I was being too generous. Poor Summer. Ghost Cassie would not approve. Nor would Ghost John.

LOL. Poor all of them who are mixed up in this, Noah, Faith and Summer were/are close siblings, now they are going to be crushed when they hear this. Sharon is awful for doing this to Summer/Nick, unthinkable really, but she is hurting her own children as well just to bed Nick again.

She is beyond bi-polar she is completely outta her mind.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 am

All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:21 am

Quote Sportyster:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote tiddles:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

WHO CARES?? It is about Sharon and Nick... OMG.

I CARE!! Thanks

Then start a thread about it.

You know they only deflect it to Phyllis when there is no defense of Sharon's actions. How can anyone defend this? What did Summer ever do to Sharon? NOTHING but be nice to her daughter.. what a cow Sharon is.

I'm not deflecting anything and I don't need to. I simply put forth a theory and I shouldn't be ridiculed because of it. It was the Phyllis fans saying that it could be Faith's hair in the brush and that still holds true because no one can conclude that it wasn't Faith's hair in the brush. How can anyone defend Phyllis doing all those terrible things she's done, yet it happens all the time. Phyllis has done worst things than this and no one is defending Sharon, the fact is, she is sick and that is a legit reason for her psychosis. Like it or not, it is part of the s/l and it plays a huge role in her behavior.

What you aren't getting is, regardless of what Phyllis has done, it doesn't unburn the ranch, unmarry Victor, undo her red light district crap at the GCAC or change that she purposely screwed with Summer's test.

See?

Yep!!! For any rational viewer this is the case however, Sharon has been given the most excuses and passes for her behavior from her fans of any soap character in history. She is never wrong, it's always someone else's fault.

Phyllis does have a lot of dirt under her belt, as a Phyllis fan I don't deny that but nothing she's ever done takes away from Sharon's crap. One thing for certain, Sharon is the title holder of being the only woman in GC to make it through the entire male members of the 2 most prominent families in GC.

ITA This time she will probably drag out the "I talked to Cassie and she approved and understood line"

she should be ashamed for using her dead daughters memory to defend herself.

when she was with her baby napper.."Cassie approves"
when she was with Victor..."Cassie approves, she just wants us to he happy"

Now she will put the Cassie stamp of approval on this as justification. "Cassie approved she wanted Nick and I back together, her family to be happy" I can already hear her.

I really don't see how the character can be redeemed from this. Compiled with her recent "activity" now this? Nick was the practically the only one who was still defending her, NOW she just ripped his heart out and made him look like the biggest arse there ever was.

I can't wait for Nikki to find out that Sharon lied about her granddaughter, I hope Nikki whoops her arse. Hell just form a Sharon arse whooping line, Nikki, Avery, etc, then have Traci clean her dayem clock. Because if this is reversed then Jack is going to lose a daughter he didn't know he had again....

Sportyster

Postby Sportyster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:29 am

ITA This time she will probably drag out the "I talked to Cassie and she approved and understood line"

when she was with Victor..."Cassie approves, she just wants up to he happy"

Now she will put the Cassie stamp of approval on this as justification.

I really don't see how the character can be redeemed from this. Compiled with her recent "activity" now this? Nick was the practically the only one who was still defending her, NOW she just ripped his heart out and made him look like the biggest arse there ever was.

I can't wait for Nikki to find out that Sharon lied about her granddaughter, I hope Nikki whoops her arse. Hell just for a Sharon arse whooping line, Nikki, Avery, etc, then have Traci clean her dayem clock. Because if this is reversed then Jack is going to lose a daughter he didn't know he had again....

Cassie's memory has been stomped on time and time again by both Nick and Sharon. She's been used as foreplay, manipulation and to excuse their bad behavior for far too long now and it's such a disrespect to her memory and not very entertaining. I hope after this now the poor girl can be put to rest completely.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 am

Quote cards1:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

This is a soap and it's never too late. Many were saying it's Faith's hair, so then if so be it, Summer is still in question. Sharon messed with it, no one can deny that, but there is no 100% conclusion as to whose hair was test. Sharon isn't the first character to mess with a DNA test, she's way behind the times when it comes to such crimes.

She's not the first. She's just the latest piece of garbage to do so for her own gain.

Well it could be they are prepping her to be the "latest piece of garbage" since Phyllis(the other piece of garbage who has pulled this stunt before)is leaving. Maybe Sharon is going to play all the dirty roles Phyllis use to play, who knows.

I am not a fan who is "die hard" to any of them, because they all do sh*t.

We all know about Phyllis changing those results years ago.

This is not the same...Summer has thought Nick was her father for 18 years, this just ripped the hearts out of so many people...Summer, Nick, Jack, siblings, grandparent all the extended families involved that thought a girl was related to them now she's not, and the other side that feels cheated out of being a part of her growing up.

Phyllis was wrong for what she did back then, but that was discovered early on and there was not as many people or ripple effects like this has.

There is NO EXCUSE for Sharon doing this NONE. Bi-Polar does not give you a pass to destroy everyone's life, so you can get your Ex-hubs back. Sharon has also destroyed her own life, IF she is this sick, she needs to be Patty Williams neighbor.

AMEN.. sharon's actions are on Sharon.. bi polar does not excuse what she is doing.. and is going to do. I hear there is more to come and it won't be good for Sharon

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 am

Quote Sportyster:

I can't wait for Nikki to find out that Sharon lied about her granddaughter, I hope Nikki whoops her arse. Hell just for a Sharon arse whooping line, Nikki, Avery, etc, then have Traci clean her dayem clock. Because if this is reversed then Jack is going to lose a daughter he didn't know he had again....

Cassie's memory has been stomped on time and time again by both Nick and Sharon. She's been used as foreplay, manipulation and to excuse their bad behavior for far too long now and it's such a disrespect to her memory and not very entertaining. I hope after this now the poor girl can be put to rest completely.

ITA...Nick has used it for not confirming the DNA which has totally been getting on my nerves...now this? SMH.

I read this rumor and I couldn't believe Sharon would sink this low to be honest, I've been ticked at her behavior for a long while, but this is unthinkable.

Doing this to Summer, when Summer hasn't done one thing to her, she destroyed this young ladies life.

I also agree with those that said that actress the plays Summer has done really well with this S/L. I thought she acted like a spoiled brat before, but I really felt sorry for her in this S/L.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 am

Quote countryMomof4: All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

I agree... there is more sharon destruction coming. I think she is going to push Phyllis.. I think she may even try to shut her up permanently.

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:38 am

Poor Cassie's ghost...she needs to turn into a bad ghost and come back and scare the sh*t out of Sharon and Nick for using her memory as an EXCUSE for their bad behavior and choices. lol

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 am

Quote cards1:
Quote Sportyster:

ITA...Nick has used it for not confirming the DNA which has totally been getting on my nerves...now this? SMH.

I read this rumor and I couldn't believe Sharon would sink this low to be honest, I've been ticked at her behavior for a long while, but this is unthinkable.

Doing this to Summer, when Summer hasn't done one thing to her, she destroyed this young ladies life.

I also agree with those that said that actress the plays Summer has done really well with this S/L. I thought she acted like a spoiled brat before, but I really felt sorry for her in this S/L.

The worst thing Sharon is doing is to Summer and to Jack.. and neither one has done a thing to her.. I have no sympathy for Nick whatsoever.. he deserves what Sharon is doing.. but Summer sure does not.. and the way she is using Faith in this sick game of hers.. SHAME on Sharon.

HK is hammering these scenes.. she didn't make me like her with the spoiled brat routine but I feel so sorry for her now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”