Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YR2013

Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Postby YR2013 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

This is a soap and it's never too late. Many were saying it's Faith's hair, so then if so be it, Summer is still in question. Sharon messed with it, no one can deny that, but there is no 100% conclusion as to whose hair was test. Sharon isn't the first character to mess with a DNA test, she's way behind the times when it comes to such crimes.

She's not the first. She's just the latest piece of garbage to do so for her own gain.

Well it could be they are prepping her to be the "latest piece of garbage" since Phyllis(the other piece of garbage who has pulled this stunt before)is leaving. Maybe Sharon is going to play all the dirty roles Phyllis use to play, who knows.

Oh well. You could probably start a thread about that. You have seemed to integrated yourself quite nicely.

This thread though, is about Sharon and her manipulation.

I don't need to start a thread but thanks for the suggestion and I've been reading the board for years on end, so thanks for the back handed slap. I know what the thread is about but I've seen you bring up things that has nothing to do with the topic in other threads as I'm familiar with the posters on this website, however, my posts are not off topic.

Possibly, but a tad boring too?

Since you have read so much, then you would know, we have heard it all before.

LOL Noted

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Quote YR2013:
I get it just fine, thank you. No one says it's undoing anything. To say one is wrong for doing it and the other is right because of preferences is double standards but it happens all the time. Fact is, Sharon is sick, that is part of the s/l and it can't be ignored. She is not of sound mind right now and because of that, the whole scenario changes. Now if she was of sound mind, body, soul and spirit, kinda like how Phyllis was when she did her DNA switch I would say yes, send her to jail or the nut house, but Phyllis didn't go to the nut house, she never went to jail, she's survived and I think Sharon will too.

Cue the violins.

Angels wing's are breaking for Sharon. :(

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote YR2013:
Quote tiddles:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

WHO CARES?? It is about Sharon and Nick... OMG.

I CARE!! Thanks

Then start a thread about it.

You know they only deflect it to Phyllis when there is no defense of Sharon's actions. How can anyone defend this? What did Summer ever do to Sharon? NOTHING but be nice to her daughter.. what a cow Sharon is.

I'm not deflecting anything and I don't need to. I simply put forth a theory and I shouldn't be ridiculed because of it. It was the Phyllis fans saying that it could be Faith's hair in the brush and that still holds true because no one can conclude that it wasn't Faith's hair in the brush. How can anyone defend Phyllis doing all those terrible things she's done, yet it happens all the time. Phyllis has done worst things than this and no one is defending Sharon, the fact is, she is sick and that is a legit reason for her psychosis. Like it or not, it is part of the s/l and it plays a huge role in her behavior.

Sharon is Bi polar that is not an excuse to do what she did.

Who knows what goes through her mind when her psychosis takes over, I sure don't and I can't say what it makes people do and what it doesn't, do you? People do all kinds of things, for all kinds of reasons, she's doing hers with much delusion I must add. Other characters have done some off the wall things for one reason or other, it's just how the writing goes. I'm not giving her a pass, I'm not denying she did it, I'm saying however, her frame of mind a lot to do with it and no one can deny that.

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
I get it just fine, thank you. No one says it's undoing anything. To say one is wrong for doing it and the other is right because of preferences is double standards but it happens all the time. Fact is, Sharon is sick, that is part of the s/l and it can't be ignored. She is not of sound mind right now and because of that, the whole scenario changes. Now if she was of sound mind, body, soul and spirit, kinda like how Phyllis was when she did her DNA switch I would say yes, send her to jail or the nut house, but Phyllis didn't go to the nut house, she never went to jail, she's survived and I think Sharon will too.

Cue the violins.

Won't waste time trying to debate, I can see you only want things posted that you agree with. Have at it.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote tiddles:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.

Exactly. Now we Phyllis fans can spend years railing against Sharon about changing Summer's results letter and trying to kill Phyllis!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

I CARE!! Thanks

You know they only deflect it to Phyllis when there is no defense of Sharon's actions. How can anyone defend this? What did Summer ever do to Sharon? NOTHING but be nice to her daughter.. what a cow Sharon is.

I'm not deflecting anything and I don't need to. I simply put forth a theory and I shouldn't be ridiculed because of it. It was the Phyllis fans saying that it could be Faith's hair in the brush and that still holds true because no one can conclude that it wasn't Faith's hair in the brush. How can anyone defend Phyllis doing all those terrible things she's done, yet it happens all the time. Phyllis has done worst things than this and no one is defending Sharon, the fact is, she is sick and that is a legit reason for her psychosis. Like it or not, it is part of the s/l and it plays a huge role in her behavior.

What you aren't getting is, regardless of what Phyllis has done, it doesn't unburn the ranch, unmarry Victor, undo her red light district crap at the GCAC or change that she purposely screwed with Summer's test.

See?

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote tiddles:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:

I CARE!! Thanks

What you aren't getting is, regardless of what Phyllis has done, it doesn't unburn the ranch, unmarry Victor, undo her red light district crap at the GCAC or change that she purposely screwed with Summer's test.

See?

Phyllis NEVER switched any DNA because it cannot be done. The most brilliant scientist on earth cannot switch DNA.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote YR2013:
Quote laurie6:
Quote YR2013:
Quote tiddles:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:

I CARE!! Thanks

Who knows what goes through her mind when her psychosis takes over, I sure don't and I can't say what it makes people do and what it doesn't, do you? People do all kinds of things, for all kinds of reasons, she's doing hers with much delusion I must add. Other characters have done some off the wall things for one reason or other, it's just how the writing goes. I'm not giving her a pass, I'm not denying she did it, I'm saying however, her frame of mind a lot to do with it and no one can deny that.

Sure everyone has there reasons why they do things it doesn't make it ok, I know a few people with Bi polar in my family and they don't act like this, they do have severe mood swings and sometimes act strangely but nothing this extreme. In order for them to save Sharon in all this they should say she was misdiagnosed and give her a brain tumor so she can move on from it and they could bring her back to who she really is.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:

Cue the violins.

and Lily pads are hopping >)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:13 am

Quote laurie6:
Sure everyone has there reasons why they do things it doesn't make it ok, I know a few people with Bi polar in my family and they don't act like this, they do have severe mood swings and sometimes act strangely but nothing this extreme. In order for them to save Sharon in all this they should say she was misdiagnosed and give her a brain tumor so she can move on from it and they could bring her back to who she really is.

Of course they don't.... Sharon is beyond a tumour at this point.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 am

Quote laurie6:
Quote YR2013:
Quote laurie6:
Quote YR2013:
Quote tiddles:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote YR2013:

I CARE!! Thanks

I know a couple of bi polar people and while their illness is hard to deal with they do not go around burning down homes.. they do not switch paternity tests.. Sharon is a mess because she is all alone and without a newman man to fix things for her.. she needs to be in a hospital where she can be supervised. She cannot be trusted to be on the streets.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”