Canadian Spoiler Regarding Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rivnat

Canadian Spoiler Regarding Sharon

Postby rivnat » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Today on the canadian show Sharon admitted to changing the paternity results for her own selfish needs. She confirmed that Nick is really the father and that she changed the results!

Yale Steam

Re: Canadian Spoiler Regarding Sharon

Postby Yale Steam » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Quote rivnat: Today on the canadian show Sharon admitted to changing the paternity results for her own selfish needs. She confirmed that Nick is really the father and that she changed the results!

So this will air Monday US time, right?

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Just saw that too. WOW! I am beyond p'o'd at the writers. This is how they "fix" a character. >(

Shame on them. :0

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote rivnat: Today on the canadian show Sharon admitted to changing the paternity results for her own selfish needs. She confirmed that Nick is really the father and that she changed the results!

Sharon is always desperate for a man and Nick is her current choice.She did this knowing how many lives she would ruin and didn't care.Hopefully it won't take years before the truth comes out.If this is blamed on her bipolar disorder then she needs to be sent to a hospital for help, not excused and left to do whatever she wants.Maybe this is what the fight with Phyllis will be about.Phyllis figures it out and Sharon tries to get rid of her so she can't ruin her plans for Nick.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Wow that is really f'd up that she would do that to Jack and Summer! I don't feel sympathy for Nick, since he still lied for all those years. I also don't feel bad for Phyllis since she did the same thing to Danny.

NovaScotia

Postby NovaScotia » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:19 pm

lol - someone already started a topic on this - only saying because after the episode I logged on and saw that no one had so I created an account to let you all know but by the time I finished some one had already posted it so I replied to their thread and right afterI finished the post seen this thread posted as well HOT TOPIC I guess

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Quote elizadolittle:

Wow that is really f'd up that she would do that to Jack and Summer! I don't feel sympathy for Nick, since he still lied for all those years. I also don't feel bad for Phyllis since she did the same thing to Danny.

Yes, this is similar to Phyllis changing Daniel's paternity but not as evil and stalking, yet. And with Ashley stealing Vic's sperm and pretending Abby is Brad's, and Chloe and Chelsea both lying about their baby's paternity I wonder what is wrong with these GC ladies?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”