Lily and Cane sex scenes

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Lily and Cane sex scenes

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:14 pm

No more sex scenes for these two...enough

JUJU41

Re: Lily and Cane sex scenes

Postby JUJU41 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Quote Barbyboo: No more sex scenes for these two...enough

Why, because they are married?

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:39 pm

I agree with the OP. Sick to death of their sleazy sex scenes -- and for God's sake - go to bed!! It's disgusting to see them having sex on the couch where visitors sit. YUK!!

Only lame writers spend so much time on this stuff.

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Quote JUJU41:
Quote Barbyboo: No more sex scenes for these two...enough

Why, because they are married?

How about Lauren and Michael actually getting a sex scene. These writers went hog wild on their nasty affair for Lauren but I bet they will drag their feet or not have Likey having reconciliation sex. They are always interrupted.

They have been flirting with whatever between Lily and Tyler and yet all through it Lane have been getting love scenes and romance. Likey didn't have one lousy love scene before Lauren was raced her into an affair.

I don't have an issue with Lane getting love scenes (although it is getting a bit much when others don't get any) but come on let's have Likey, another married couple, get some too now that they have decided not to divorce. It has been almost two years since their last bed scene and maybe three bed scenes in the past three years.

And do something with this Lane story. Lily wanting her marriage but being jealous of Tyler is getting old at this point. If they aren't going to have her cheat then move her and Tyler on to other stories.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”