Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tiddles

Re: Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:41 am

Quote supernovas: Jessica Collins is a wonderful chef! I really enjoyed her recipes and the cooking segment.

She said both Nick and Avery really want to get married and made no mention of Dylan -- only the cray cray ex-wife so if there is a problem with the wedding, it will come from Sharon. >)

Did Jessica really describe Sharon as cray cray? LOL that is funny,

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:43 am

Quote supernovas: Sharon had to have changed the second test. It's not possible with the first one. She wasn't involved at all. Now with the second test, Sharon was at the hospital and saw Nick when he was dropping off the hair. Somehow she got her hands on it, maybe switched the hairs, to make sure Summer and Phyllis were out of the picture and she could have Nick all to herself.

The next phase of her plan is pushing out Avery. Sharon is hoping Avery will turn on Nick and not stand by him through this paternity fallout. Also she's poisoning Faith against Avery and stirring the pot to add another hurdle to Navery. If Faith hates Avery, and wants Nick with Sharon, it'll help her agenda.

all she did was edit the paper..nothing too detailed.. we know sharon can't do much more than that.

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:45 am

Quote Lizzytish: I don't think she can "hire" Cassie to do anything, since they've already established that Cassie is a figment of Sharon's imagination -- like John is in Jack's.

I saw Jessica on the Talk -- she didn't say they were planning a big wedding for Nick and Avery --- she did say wardrobe had chosen a dress - but whether or not she ever gets to wear it is a mystery.

With all this paternity stuff going on -- and whatever they have planned for Phyllis -- I can't imagine Nick and Avery with a big wedding. Please - how many times has he been married -- enough with the big weddings.

Oh they could totally write it for Sharon to find someone that looks like Cassie to torment Nick.. right now she is talking to a ghost but she could go looking for someone like she did with Alistair. Sharon knows all about the old person switcheroo.. she is a pro at it.. some seem to think sharon is this sweet kind person but she has been doing dirty for years.

cutemama

Postby cutemama » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 am

Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Sharon told Faith that she has a plan to get Nick back. >(

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?

I never saw the episode where Sharon switched any test simply being at the hospital doesn't automatically deem Sharon a paternity switcheroo idiot like Phyllis.

Yes Phyllis did, but why bring her up in this conversation about her past.....

tiddles

Postby tiddles » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:56 am

Quote cutemama:
Quote Ms Ayers:
Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?

I never saw the episode where Sharon switched any test simply being at the hospital doesn't automatically deem Sharon a paternity switcheroo idiot like Phyllis.

Yes Phyllis did, but why bring her up in this conversation about her past.....
on mondays show we see flashbacks of sharon tampering with the test.. bad bad sharon

Mavryck

Postby Mavryck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:04 am

She did change the paternity !! She is really sick, but here is the thing are we going to wait another 18yrs. To find out Nick is the father? I sure hope not the way they keep dragging things out ,

catnip123

Postby catnip123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Quote tiddles:
Quote supernovas: Jessica Collins is a wonderful chef! I really enjoyed her recipes and the cooking segment.

She said both Nick and Avery really want to get married and made no mention of Dylan -- only the cray cray ex-wife so if there is a problem with the wedding, it will come from Sharon. >)

Did Jessica really describe Sharon as cray cray? LOL that is funny,

yeah she did. i just watched it today

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoVyQ9ubOY

ugh.... pisses me off.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 pm

I think they will get married eventually, but Sharon will cause them a lot of trouble before that happens.

jackiejones

Postby jackiejones » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote Kimmd: I think they will get married eventually, but Sharon will cause them a lot of trouble before that happens.

Probably. They want Sharon as the next Sheila Carter/Patti Williams and Nick & Avery are her "victims".

sharcakes

Postby sharcakes » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am

Quote trinilisa:

2 Possibilities:

What do you think?

Maybe she'll steal Avery's wedding dress and then burn down the church...kidding!
But seriously, though, I really don't know, but I have a feeling that Avery had better watch her back. With Sharon's built-in excuse for whatever she does (which will get her out of taking responsibility for her actions), plus the loss-of-Cassie excuse, Sharon is capable of anything right now. I doubt she would hurt Nick; if anything, I predict she may hurt Avery.

Ghost Cassie told Sharon to step up her efforts because time is running out so Sharon is gonna pull out all the stops!

I'm thinking Sharon might POISON Avery. >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”