Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sharicelong

Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Postby sharicelong » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 am

Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Sharon told Faith that she has a plan to get Nick back. >(

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?

janetb

Re: Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Postby janetb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:45 am

Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?

Faith doesn't want Nick to marry Avery and I can see Sharon using that to her advantage.Nick has a right to his life whether Faith likes it or not so Sharon will have to come up with another plan.She'll likely disrupt the wedding but I don't think she'd hurt Nick.Who knows what she might do to Avery.

Ilovemy4

Postby Ilovemy4 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 am

I sure hope it doesn't happen like this... %(

Junelovessoapopera

Postby Junelovessoapopera » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Why are everyone thinking the worse about Sharon that she changed the paternity and that she's going to stop the wedding?

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

2 Possibilities:

What do you think?

I don't think none of this will happen Sharon will just tell Nick how she feels.

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:58 pm

2 Possibilities:

What do you think?

I never saw the episode where Sharon switched any test simply being at the hospital doesn't automatically deem Sharon a paternity switcheroo idiot like Phyllis.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Quote janetb:

2 Possibilities:

What do you think?

Faith doesn't want Nick to marry Avery and I can see Sharon using that to her advantage.Nick has a right to his life whether Faith likes it or not so Sharon will have to come up with another plan.She'll likely disrupt the wedding but I don't think she'd hurt Nick.Who knows what she might do to Avery.

This is my feeling Nick has a right to his life whether Faith likes it or not .....This part I kind of disagree with your right Nick does have a right to his life but Faith is his daugther and Avery will be a part of Faith life, I couldn't marry a person until my child was more accepting of it plus she's a little girl that wants her mommy and daddy together. So right now she isn't going to accept Avery and I couldn't marry a man if his child couldn't accept me.

StinkyCat

Postby StinkyCat » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 pm

There has been nothing confirmed about any paternity switch. A few posters have speculated that she may have. I don't think anyone has, or will, switch it. That would be a stupid move. We can go from here with Victor being upset to have lost a granddaughter to Jack.

I just think Sharon will try to win Nick back through her 'understanding' behavior. But Avery and Nick sound to be okay if Jessica Collins said that she has a wedding dress. It doesn't sound like she will dump him for his lies.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 pm

2 Possibilities:

What do you think?

We all know who JC was talking about,with Phyllis leaving I have to look at it this way, no body does cray-cray like Sharon Case (she has been doing a fanastic job) plus if it gives me more Nick and Sharon scenes I'll be ok with it, as long as they don't make her too cray-cray

Who thinks Nick and Avery will get married. if not who's going to stop it? Will Nick stop it because of Sharon will Sharon stop it. will Avery stop it because of Sharon, or Dylan or will Dylan stop it or will someone else stop it.

supernovas

Postby supernovas » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Jessica Collins is a wonderful chef! I really enjoyed her recipes and the cooking segment.

She said both Nick and Avery really want to get married and made no mention of Dylan -- only the cray cray ex-wife so if there is a problem with the wedding, it will come from Sharon. >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”