Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BigBluePlate

Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Postby BigBluePlate » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:13 am

I was so glad Abby put the kibosh on Tyler's advances at the party. I mean really-- did he expect her to do it in front of all those people? Tyler is extremely arrogant and used to getting what he wants with very little effort. I hope Abby makes him work for it before she gets involved with him, especially since he's so clearly not over Lily yet.

Homesick Cajun

Re: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 am

I wish they would get married and ride off into the sunset together!! And the sooner the better!

Woodsgirl

Postby Woodsgirl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 am

Cannot stand either one of them. Bad recast for Abby and Tyler is painful to watch. A double dose of yuck!

kn1231

Postby kn1231 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am

Quote BigBluePlate: I was so glad Abby put the kibosh on Tyler's advances at the party. I mean really-- did he expect her to do it in front of all those people? Tyler is extremely arrogant and used to getting what he wants with very little effort. I hope Abby makes him work for it before she gets involved with him, especially since he's so clearly not over Lily yet.

I had a completely different take on the scene. I thought it was quite playful, and you could tell both participants were enjoying it. I'm happy Abby slowed it down, because that means we will get to see more of this couple. I love this pairing, but I would accept any pairing with Tyler as long as its not Lily. He needs to move on from her, she's not worth his time.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 am

I actually like them together! i was glad that Abby didn't give him "happy pie"! Looks like she is making better choices.

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 am

Quote Pretty Emerald: I actually like them together! i was glad that Abby didn't give him "happy pie"! Looks like she is making better choices.

I agree. I really am looking forward to seeing Tabby together again.

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: I wish they would get married and ride off into the sunset together!! And the sooner the better!

I loved Marcy ( whatever her name is now) as Abby and did not like the new Abby at all when she first came. So different from Marcy's portrayal but I guess that is the point. I like her a lot now! Tyler I can take or leave, he's pretty full of himself!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm

The naked heiress will be naked soon!

yrn33

Postby yrn33 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: I wish they would get married and ride off into the sunset together!! And the sooner the better!

That would be great to get both those characters off the show (good riddance) but I did very much like the previous Abby. The new one is totally different and not nearly as interesting.

yrn33

Postby yrn33 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Quote Woodsgirl: Cannot stand either one of them. Bad recast for Abby and Tyler is painful to watch. A double dose of yuck!

Agree. The previous Abby was so refreshing, that she was so candid, up front and always laid everything right out on the table. The new babe is nice looking but a far cry from the crafty little Abby of old.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”