Repeat Of the Patty SL? Victor Hurts Summer INSTE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kimmd

Repeat Of the Patty SL? Victor Hurts Summer INSTE

Postby Kimmd » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:37 pm

I think Victor had someone replace Sharon's medication with a placebo. That's why she is delusional, seeing ghost and about to have another breakdown.

When Victor hired Patty to hurt Jack, little Summer was nearly killed. Now I think Victor is trying to get revenge on Sharon and yet again Summer is the victim.

jacksmyguy

Re: Repeat Of the Patty SL? Victor Hurts Summer INSTE

Postby jacksmyguy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 pm

You could be right about this. There are always innocent victims involved when Victor meddles with anything.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Victor and his Sons.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:48 pm

That is some crazy shyte.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:57 pm

I do believe that Sharon changed the letter Nick got from the lab. BUT I believe Victor set all this in motion when he had someone change Sharon's medication.

We know her breakup with Adam was devastating and that plays a part in this. But I don't believe Sharon would have done anything as drastic and hurtful to Summer and Nick unless she was off her meds.

MotoMoto24

Postby MotoMoto24 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Quote Kimmd: I think Victor had someone replace Sharon's medication with a placebo. That's why she is delusional, seeing ghost and about to have another breakdown.

When Victor hired Patty to hurt Jack, little Summer was nearly killed. Now I think Victor is trying to get revenge on Sharon and yet again Summer is the victim.

I don't agree with you much but in this instance I do. It's my theory also. She seemed to be coping for awhile and then she started to spiral downwards. I am talking about before Adam told her it was over. To me, she started to digress some time after she moved back into her house, when Dylan finished the repairs.
Victor could have carried out his plan to switch her meds with a placebo. He sabotarged her recovery as a form of revenge only it backfired. Now a lot of people will get hurt. If this is how it actually plays out, then Victor is beyond disguting.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote MotoMoto24:
Quote Kimmd: I think Victor had someone replace Sharon's medication with a placebo. That's why she is delusional, seeing ghost and about to have another breakdown.

I don't agree with you much but in this instance I do. It's my theory also. She seemed to be coping for awhile and then she started to spiral downwards. I am talking about before Adam told her it was over. To me, she started to digress some time after she moved back into her house, when Dylan finished the repairs.
Victor could have carried out his plan to switch her meds with a placebo. He sabotarged her recovery as a form of revenge only it backfired. Now a lot of people will get hurt. If this is how it actually plays out, then Victor is beyond disguting.

Victor has always been disgusting! Look at what he did to pregnant Victoria on her wedding day!

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Quote MotoMoto24:

Victor has always been disgusting! Look at what he did to pregnant Victoria on her wedding day!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”