Sharon/Phyllis fight ...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lynajade

Sharon/Phyllis fight ...

Postby lynajade » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:09 am

I wondering what is all about? Maybe Phyllis found out that Sharon has something to do with summer's paternity switch??and how nicks is going to react toward Sharon about Phyllis getting hurt..😤😒

Petemoss

Re: Sharon/Phyllis fight ...

Postby Petemoss » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 am

Quote lynajade: I wondering what is all about? Maybe Phyllis found out that Sharon has something to do with summer's paternity switch??and how nicks is going to react toward Sharon about Phyllis getting hurt..😤😒

I think we may be the only ones besides Phyllis that get to know what Sharon has done. (for now) I think Sharon pushes Phyllis and this is how she ends up in those spoiled hospital scenes we saw MS in.

Vdalem

Postby Vdalem » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:37 am

I miss those real good ol fight, like they used to have. This way we know how Phyllis will get hurt. Plus see Sharon not as cute as they want us to see her.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 am

I'm going to wait and see.

Maybe Sharon and Phyllis are arguing because Sharon thinks that Phyllis knew the truth all along or thinks that Phyllis is the one who lied not Nick.

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:35 am

Or Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the test again and that Nick is really Summer's father after all. Phyllis leaves to tell everyone what Sharon did and Sharon hits her, knocking Phyllis into this coma. So no one ever knows that Jack has been fooled once again. That's the "fun" twist, I guess. SC said her fans would love this surprise. Not sure about that.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

I'm so close to being done with this crap shoot!!! Good job Phelps... ruined another one. Don't like Phyllis being gone.... and let's not kid ourselves... Phelps is a b*tch and drove MS away.

Jack gets railroaded again. How much can that character take.

And just like Phyllis they are making Sharon into something unrecognizable. Are they trying to drive her out too???? This show really sucks a$$

lynajade

Postby lynajade » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 am

Quote beautyseat: Or Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the test again and that Nick is really Summer's father after all. Phyllis leaves to tell everyone what Sharon did and Sharon hits her, knocking Phyllis into this coma. So no one ever knows that Jack has been fooled once again. That's the "fun" twist, I guess. SC said her fans would love this surprise. Not sure about that.

My feelings are that you are right!!!! I just hope that Summer's doesn't all for a Newman brother like Noah!! Yuck...

Junelovessoapopera

Postby Junelovessoapopera » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:40 pm

I do hope it's not true what they are saying that Sharon did because for years everyone was saying Summer was Jack's and now that the truth comes out they are putting this on Sharon's character that's bull

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote lynajade:
Quote beautyseat: Or Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the test again and that Nick is really Summer's father after all. Phyllis leaves to tell everyone what Sharon did and Sharon hits her, knocking Phyllis into this coma. So no one ever knows that Jack has been fooled once again. That's the "fun" twist, I guess. SC said her fans would love this surprise. Not sure about that.

My feelings are that you are right!!!! I just hope that Summer's doesn't all for a Newman brother like Noah!! Yuck...

There is only one test? So what is there to switch?

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote Junelovessoapopera: I do hope it's not true what they are saying that Sharon did because for years everyone was saying Summer was Jack's and now that the truth comes out they are putting this on Sharon's character that's bull

I disagree that everyone was saying Summer was Jack's. Phick haters were saying it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”