anyone watching the new tv show under the dome

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pink kiity

anyone watching the new tv show under the dome

Postby pink kiity » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 pm

i got hook on the new cbs tv show under the dome its number one show in the rating i got hook on it day one i was wondering if anyone else is watching this new tv show under the dome to, ~) ~) ~)

Homesick Cajun

Re: anyone watching the new tv show under the dome

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Yes! We love it! I normally don't like that kind of program but nobody does it better than Steven King! Haven't seen last night yet. Husband just got home. Will watch it shortly. Very good show.

The psycho boy that has the girl locked up in the cellar, can't remember his name, anyway, this was his first audition ever when he tried out for this show. I think he is an amazing little actor!

SpeedyFingersAgain

Postby SpeedyFingersAgain » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Hello Pink Kitty,
I am also hooked on Under The Dome. It is different from the daily soaps. I thought Dome dropped only on the top level, but found out differently on yesterdays episode. I will watch it every week to see what happens next.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Having trouble getting into it, too much Villy drama, I got it on my DVR, will watch when I can pay attention

Read the book, I absolutely LOVE Stephen King

blessedandprosperous

Postby blessedandprosperous » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 pm

The Show started off with a bang but has been reduced to a dribble. The men look like wimps while the women look like heroes and fools especially the police and it will be just a matter of time until the air becomes polluted

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Yes! We love it! I normally don't like that kind of program but nobody does it better than Steven King! Haven't seen last night yet. Husband just got home. Will watch it shortly. Very good show.

The psycho boy that has the girl locked up in the cellar, can't remember his name, anyway, this was his first audition ever when he tried out for this show. I think he is an amazing little actor!

they call him j.r. he must be named after his dad.I can't remember what his real name is he sure is a good actor.My husband and I watch it and missed the end when some friends showed up unexpected :( .Anyone feel like filling me in :)

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:47 pm

go to cbs.com ~)

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote pink kiity: i got hook on the new cbs tv show under the dome its number one show in the rating i got hook on it day one i was wondering if anyone else is watching this new tv show under the dome to, ~) ~) ~)

I am a HUGE Steven King fan since junior high. BUT Under the Dome does NOTHING for me. I don't care about these characters, it doesn't seem like a King story.

LorrieR

Postby LorrieR » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 pm

I am, I read the book too, I am a huge fan of Steven King

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:45 pm

I am a Steven King fan but I gave this show 2 weeks and don't think I will watch.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”