Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
go2girl

Re: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Quote Sharon-is-evil:
Quote go2girl:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:
Quote go2girl: the SoapWorld. Everyone did such a great job of acting this out!!! It did not disappoint! So glad the writers finally revealed the truth. Can't wait for it to come full circle when Jack and Summer see each other for the first time as father/dotter. :D

We all knew this day would come and it's utterly a shame that some of the writers had to rapidly age Summer before writing this way overdue s/l. But HK kicked it out of the field with her performance. JM, PB...were great. MS was good but she always is and she was mainly in the background. But all the scenes were excellent. Hell, I didn't even care about the rest of the show...just Phack, Summer/Nick, then Phyllis/Summer/Nick!

LMFAO I so been waiting for this day. I told ya Nick was the daddy.. That nasty Sharon changed the test.. NASTY NASTY thang..

LOL...Jack is bio-daddy!!! Keep watching... :D

Maybe it was Faith's hair in the brush...DOH!

Well that is not what Sharon says to the ghost she talks too. HA HA HA

And? HA HA HA

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Quote sexybrat1969:
Quote go2girl:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:
Quote go2girl: the SoapWorld. Everyone did such a great job of acting this out!!! It did not disappoint! So glad the writers finally revealed the truth. Can't wait for it to come full circle when Jack and Summer see each other for the first time as father/dotter. :D

We all knew this day would come and it's utterly a shame that some of the writers had to rapidly age Summer before writing this way overdue s/l. But HK kicked it out of the field with her performance. JM, PB...were great. MS was good but she always is and she was mainly in the background. But all the scenes were excellent. Hell, I didn't even care about the rest of the show...just Phack, Summer/Nick, then Phyllis/Summer/Nick!

LMFAO I so been waiting for this day. I told ya Nick was the daddy.. That nasty Sharon changed the test.. NASTY NASTY thang..

LOL...Jack is bio-daddy!!! Keep watching... :D

Maybe it was Faith's hair in the brush...DOH!

Hmm its funny YOU say that as when we had mentioned it back then you were pretty quick to shoot that idea down in a few post if i remember correctly (although i could be wrong but i am pretty darn sure)

Uhhhh, that's my point! The mantra was "it was Faith's hair...blah, blah, so on and etc". Either way, I don't care about Faith. I just know that Summer belongs to Jack. When is their bonding time?

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Quote Kimmd:
Quote go2girl:
Quote babydylon: We finally got what it should have been many years ago. Well I guess the writers had a lot of work to do to be able to bring this where we needed it. Hope we see Jack with is little girl soon.

I can't wait to see Jack and his little SweetPea. From Supergirl to Sweetpea (as it should be). I hope Summer is accepting of him. She is hurt so who knows how she'll react. Today was great!!! :-)

I don't think you will have to wait too long. Little Faith should be in the Abbott mansion pretty soon! lol

Yep, visiting her EX-half sister, Summer... :D

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Quote Sharon-is-evil:
Quote Sunnyflower: AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

hoooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Quote Sharon-is-evil:
Quote Rilynne:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Rilynne:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:

Easy now, don't be so quick to gloat it may backfire, this doesn't mean anything yet. We have to watch and see exactly what Sharon has done and then hopefully these people have sense enough to have all parties take a legit test. And besides, if Sharon is nasty or evil for this what would that make Phyllis. She has done this and then some. Crazy is fun to watch and MS has said many times it was fun to play psycho Phyllis. Hopefully SC is having fun.

Deflect all you want. This is all on Sharon!

Whatever, I don't know how I'm deflecting by saying we'll have to watch and see what the writers have in store for this sl. And usually when I see people gloating on these boards it does turn around and bite them. I see this as on Nick. He is the reason for this mess, his selfish wants to replace Cassie because he couldn't deal. Sharon has done wrong and Phyllis has done wrong. The only innocents in this are Jack and Summer.

LOL the gloating that was on this board over Summer being jacks was so thick and heavy it was in almost every thread..

I'm still gloating b/c the truth is out! Jack & Summer=bio-family. Once Phyllis is gone, Jack will be all that Summer has.
:D

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Quote tiddles: I knew Nick was her daddy. I just knew it.. the anvils and all.

But you would be wrong.... ;)

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Quote Kimmd:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote Rilynne:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Rilynne:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:

Easy now, don't be so quick to gloat it may backfire, this doesn't mean anything yet. We have to watch and see exactly what Sharon has done and then hopefully these people have sense enough to have all parties take a legit test. And besides, if Sharon is nasty or evil for this what would that make Phyllis. She has done this and then some. Crazy is fun to watch and MS has said many times it was fun to play psycho Phyllis. Hopefully SC is having fun.

Whatever, I don't know how I'm deflecting by saying we'll have to watch and see what the writers have in store for this sl. And usually when I see people gloating on these boards it does turn around and bite them. I see this as on Nick. He is the reason for this mess, his selfish wants to replace Cassie because he couldn't deal. Sharon has done wrong and Phyllis has done wrong. The only innocents in this are Jack and Summer.

And the MB started talking about test result switching long ago. Little Nellie's tauntings were nothing new to us--there had already been ideas going back and forth about what we might find out. To have it all end with Sharon simply going into an office and making a switch would be too easy of writing. That is, if the writers have since learned from that dud of a Di murder story.

I never read NB say anything about a switch. Nick is the only one that took the test, so there was nothing to switch.

...just tampering

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.
Im right there with you on this one, Nick will look like the hero and Jack world would be turn up side down,Sharon will be the monster from here on out,Nick will get a free pass.Nick lied 18 years ago and he needs to pay for that,I can see Jack and Summer becoming a family and loving each other and Nick sitting there saying she is my daughter.And the writers will turn it around and make Nick the father,Jack world is always turn up side down,Nick is going to be the father in the long run,This is what the writers do best,I for one hope Summer turns out to be Jack daughter for what Nick did, But the writers are going to turn it around,Nick will be the father in the long run.And we all no it should be Jack, Watch what I tell you Jack and Summer will heal and be happy and then thats when Nick will turn out to be the father,

Sportyster

Postby Sportyster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Quote go2girl:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:
Quote Rilynne:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Rilynne:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:

LOL the gloating that was on this board over Summer being jacks was so thick and heavy it was in almost every thread..

I'm still gloating b/c the truth is out! Jack & Summer=bio-family. Once Phyllis is gone, Jack will be all that Summer has.
:D

No she'll have her daddy Nick and the rest of her Newman family and she'll also have Jack! Summer will be loved as always by her family and she'll have a new bond. She'll also be there for little Faith who has been tossed under the bus by her own mother time and time again depending on who she had her lusty desires set on.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Summer bonding with Bio-Dad Jack on today's show was beautiful. Lovin it! :D

As far as Sharon tampering...good for her. She needed to grow a pair and now Phyllis is getting a taste of her own medicine. Can't wait for the confrontation.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”