Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ordep

Re: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Postby Ordep » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote Kimmd:
Quote SadieLadie:
Quote babydylon: I would like to know which new spoilers are being talked about on here. ~)

It's NOT a spoiler. Just a rumor started by the one and only Nelson Branco, and Sharon haters/Phyllis fans are jumping on the bandwagon. Pffft. Wishful thinking.

Right now, the WRITERS say Jack is her dad and that's what I'm going with until the WRITERS (not the VIEWERS) say otherwise. :D

This is not a rumor. It's a spoiler. I expect to see the full story in SOD in a day or two.

So then I guess we should all take it as fact. :-) :-)

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Quote FL senior fan: Correct me if wrong, but way back wasn't there some talk or hinting that NICK could be Jack's son (from when he and Nikki were together)?? I know Jack and Nikki did loose a child at one time.

Yes there was!!!

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

Sharon hasn't changed any test and even if she did....who cares? Sweetpea still belongs to Jack. :D

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Quote FL senior fan: Summer will be fine with two men to call Dad; remember back when it was Abby with Brad and Victor. And how she "milked it" to the fullest? After the shock, she'll be fine and love having two wonderful, caring Fathers. Summer...go talk with Abby! Wonder what Kyle will do, however. Best he take a trip abroad to "cool down" perhaps. Brother/Sister romantic love would be just sickening.

Well....maybe a "twist" or "turn" will come (in time) and prove that Diane actually got Victor's sperm instead of Jack. Wasn't that the story back then? Anyway, that way Summer and Kyle could still be together. But honestly, they are an AWFUL couple. Summer would be better utitlized in a triangle with Courtney/Noah.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Quote FL senior fan: Correct me if wrong, but way back wasn't there some talk or hinting that NICK could be Jack's son (from when he and Nikki were together)?? I know Jack and Nikki did loose a child at one time.

My husband watched back then and said there is NO WAY possible for Nick to be Jack's b/c Nikki had never been with Jack at that point. But as we all know, soaps rewrite stuff all the time so...

Sharon-is-evil

Postby Sharon-is-evil » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Quote go2girl: the SoapWorld. Everyone did such a great job of acting this out!!! It did not disappoint! So glad the writers finally revealed the truth. Can't wait for it to come full circle when Jack and Summer see each other for the first time as father/dotter. :D

We all knew this day would come and it's utterly a shame that some of the writers had to rapidly age Summer before writing this way overdue s/l. But HK kicked it out of the field with her performance. JM, PB...were great. MS was good but she always is and she was mainly in the background. But all the scenes were excellent. Hell, I didn't even care about the rest of the show...just Phack, Summer/Nick, then Phyllis/Summer/Nick!

LMFAO I so been waiting for this day. I told ya Nick was the daddy.. That nasty Sharon changed the test.. NASTY NASTY thang..

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Quote Sharon-is-evil:
Quote go2girl: the SoapWorld. Everyone did such a great job of acting this out!!! It did not disappoint! So glad the writers finally revealed the truth. Can't wait for it to come full circle when Jack and Summer see each other for the first time as father/dotter. :D

We all knew this day would come and it's utterly a shame that some of the writers had to rapidly age Summer before writing this way overdue s/l. But HK kicked it out of the field with her performance. JM, PB...were great. MS was good but she always is and she was mainly in the background. But all the scenes were excellent. Hell, I didn't even care about the rest of the show...just Phack, Summer/Nick, then Phyllis/Summer/Nick!

LMFAO I so been waiting for this day. I told ya Nick was the daddy.. That nasty Sharon changed the test.. NASTY NASTY thang..

LOL...Jack is bio-daddy!!! Keep watching... :D

Maybe it was Faith's hair in the brush...DOH!

Sharon-is-evil

Postby Sharon-is-evil » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Quote go2girl:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:

Well that is not what Sharon says to the ghost she talks too. HA HA HA

sexybrat1969

Postby sexybrat1969 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Quote go2girl:
Quote Sharon-is-evil:

Hmm its funny YOU say that as when we had mentioned it back then you were pretty quick to shoot that idea down in a few post if i remember correctly (although i could be wrong but i am pretty darn sure)

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Quote Sharon-is-evil:

Easy now, don't be so quick to gloat it may backfire, this doesn't mean anything yet. We have to watch and see exactly what Sharon has done and then hopefully these people have sense enough to have all parties take a legit test. And besides, if Sharon is nasty or evil for this what would that make Phyllis. She has done this and then some. Crazy is fun to watch and MS has said many times it was fun to play psycho Phyllis. Hopefully SC is having fun.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”