What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
babydylon

Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Postby babydylon » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
Quote deceived: Only Shick can bring this kind of emotion... long live SHICK!!!

amen to dat :)

second that SHICK are coming back and its painful for some viewers

Coonfoot

Postby Coonfoot » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
Quote deceived: Only Shick can bring this kind of emotion... long live SHICK!!!

amen to dat :)

Ditto. Ya know, I am not only a SC and a Shick fan, but I'm an MS fan as well. I don't get all the hating on either of these characters. They are playing the part that has been given to them.....nothing more, nothing less. It just seems to me that all of the nasty names given to any given character are not meant for the characters at all, but are meant for the fans that are posting about those characters. Just saying.....there's a lot of hate on the message boards. So much so that I don't even like coming on here anymore. It's ridiculous!

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Some us don't hate on actors its about soap and soap are fiction the characters are fiction. I love Sharon and hate with a passion Phyllis, nothing to do with who plays the part.

jhaxx

Postby jhaxx » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Sharon has always been a manipulating gold digger, she has always wanted to be rich, she took him from her best friend amy in high school when she found out who he was, shame shame shame, i do believe she switched the test because she was snooping around in the halls when Nick took the test, i hope it turns out to be Faith"s DNA that was tested, and Faith is Jack"s daughter that would be a hoot,she has been working Nick from day one, i hope she ends up hooking out of the bar, lol

Maria Maria101

Postby Maria Maria101 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:57 pm

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

PHlossy

Postby PHlossy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Everyone's acting like Sharon switched the samples! But when she overheard Nick tell "Cassie" at the grave site that he wasn't Summer's biological father, that Jack was... Sharon looked SHOCKED! So I don't think she had any idea, + did she even know that Nick had the original paternity test done nor would she even care because her & Nick were split by the time Summer was born right?

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Quote PHlossy: Everyone's acting like Sharon switched the samples! But when she overheard Nick tell "Cassie" at the grave site that he wasn't Summer's biological father, that Jack was... Sharon looked SHOCKED! So I don't think she had any idea, + did she even know that Nick had the original paternity test done nor would she even care because her & Nick were split by the time Summer was born right?

No he didn't say that at the grave. He hadn't done the second test yet. He was talking about what he did with the first test and that he may not be Summer's dad. That is how Sharon heard a storm was brewing and hatched her plan to go back in time, or whatever she is trying to accomplish.

Sportyster

Postby Sportyster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Quote stoopsie:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote toller:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

What is wrong with wanting what she had first back?

She has married his father and his brother a few times. HOW GROSS!

So true! That is exactly why it is disgusting that she wants to get back together with Nick! Nick, Adam and old Victor have all shared the same "honey pot"! Gosh that is PUTRID!

She is so disgusting. Who sleeps with all the males in one family? I KNOW... SHARON DOES.. Nasty nasty thing.

And not just one family, two families! Sharon is the only character on Y&R and that has literally gone through all the male members of the two most prominent families in GC. Yep, that Sharon, she's a pillar of virtue all right.

Sportyster

Postby Sportyster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Quote PHlossy: Everyone's acting like Sharon switched the samples! But when she overheard Nick tell "Cassie" at the grave site that he wasn't Summer's biological father, that Jack was... Sharon looked SHOCKED! So I don't think she had any idea, + did she even know that Nick had the original paternity test done nor would she even care because her & Nick were split by the time Summer was born right?

That isn't what Nick said at Cassie's grave, all he said was that the original test was inconclusive and he decided against a re-do. Even Nick didn't know for certain whether he was the father or not until the actual results came in, something of which Sharon wouldn't have known about unless she did something because he didn't share anything with her.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote IHeartLizzie: PS I think she cheated on him wiith Adam in New Orleans when they were engaged to get married again cause she never really forgave Nick for what he did when he shattered their family with his & Phyliss Betrayal.

That betrayal as you call it was all on Nick, not Phyllis. Nick was the one who took vows with Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”