What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Postby countryMomof4 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Quote weatherholt3: How many more threads is there going to be about Sharon.... horray for Sharon Case for your amazing acting.

Co-sign.

spiritual7djs

Postby spiritual7djs » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm

I do think the writers have done a hatchet job on this character. They've made Sharon do one debasing thing after another, but it all fairness grief is a powerful thing. I watched my mother slip into a depression that she was never quite the same from after my brother died. Loss of a child is serious stuff and lots of marriages don't survive. The mother of Natilie Holloway couldn't let go and her marriage ended in divorce too. Sharon is just trying to hold on to when she was last really loved and happy, who can blame her for wanting that?

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Cray Cray: She's off her rocker for sure. That whackadoo needs to be put down before she sleeps with anyone else and, god forbid, get's knocked up again.

Sharon is kind of long in the tooth to get pregnant again.

Funny, but this horse sounds like Phyl.

Cray Cray

Postby Cray Cray » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Cray Cray: She's off her rocker for sure. That whackadoo needs to be put down before she sleeps with anyone else and, god forbid, get's knocked up again.

Why come into a thread that's obviously bashing a character you like? Are you looking for a fight? There are plenty of Phyllis bashing threads. Go play in them.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote Pretty Emerald:

I hate Phunky Phylis, having said that....THIS thread is about stupid, nasty piggish SHARON!!!!!!!!

flyvicki

Postby flyvicki » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:26 pm

I don't know why Sharon would be so supportive of Nick since it is this lie that has also brought her so much misery the last 18 years of her life. She and Nick were going to get bak together but she urged him to go back to Phyllis because of Summer. If Summer had been Jack's from the beginning Sharon and Nick would probably had gotten back together years before.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote toller:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

What is wrong with wanting what she had first back?

She has married his father and his brother a few times. HOW GROSS!

So true! That is exactly why it is disgusting that she wants to get back together with Nick! Nick, Adam and old Victor have all shared the same "honey pot"! Gosh that is PUTRID!

When did Victor and Sharon have sex?????

I never saw it!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Quote Tambam: No she was smiling ear to ear talking about how everyone would turn against Nick...even Avery wouldn't be able to stomach him. And that would be her chance to swoop in and play doormat for him again. Ahhh the good old days!! Because she'd be the only one who'd stand by him and then he'd figure out that she was his one and only again. YIKES!

Nick doesn't have to figure out anything, he knows that Sharon is his one and only.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Quote JUJU41:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

That's what I got too. Sharon didn't wish any ill will on anyone.

The haters will hate! ~)

I agree Sharon doesn't wish any ill will on anyone. :)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:

Phyllis got pregnant last year. Sharon is at least 5 years younger than Phyllis (going by the birthdates of the actresses who play the parts).

Return to “The Young and the Restless”