who want to keep Rose story going?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: who want to keep Rose story going?

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Quote alanadz: NOT ME!

Not me either.The only thing we don't know yet is how Rose and Gus were connected and that's how this started.Wrap it up and move on.

Jainay

Postby Jainay » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:14 pm

I want this story line to hurry and end. I don't care about Rose .Hurry and end end Rose and Hillary's story line .

fairland

Postby fairland » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Quote hotspice58: I do as long as it makes sense. It started out with Gus and Rose knowing each other. they need to go from there.

I am with you all the the way. It is starting to make sense hilary did start yelling at neil you where the one drinking along side my mother. So I will help you to start drinking again that did get my mother drunk enough to her own death .. THIs is a great opening to get to know more about HIlary's character . I love how hilary is being written. I love the senesce with Neil and hilary the best. I love how hilary open up to Neil about Anna turner mother died. I felt connected to hilary character talking about how the nurse talked about how rose turner was expired like a credit card being cut off. Or like a carton of milk .those lines are the best coming from hilary's character so neil could actually listen for a change.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

fairland

Postby fairland » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Quote alanadz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am with you all the way. We need to keep ROse story line going for another year or more. THis story line is coming to a head in a great way possible..

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:15 am

I want to see more of tyler apart of this story line and how Gus did keep this a secret for a very long time. I would to see more of Marcus Wheeler on screen with tyler's character. I would love to see more of Marcus Wheeler and how he knew about about Belinda before she had died. What is the connection that Marcus Wheeler have to do with the fact how his daughter died over a drug overdoes. will be invalid in this Rose story line as well. I would love to see Marcus Wheeler/ Adam/ jack be part of this rose story line as well in some way that jack was taking pills and found out about Stephanie wheeler being dragged by adam for a crime cover up.

fairland

Postby fairland » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Devon says it's in her best interest to take it. She thinks that sounds like a threat. Devon leaves and Mason flips out on Hilary. "You promised me money." He's insulted that she thinks rolling around in bed is all the payoff he needs. THis right here that devon is acting just like victor just by saying it is in your best interest just to take it. So what if devon is treating you so you take the money and run. I love this story line as is. there is no reason to change what is already good about this story line. This is the best part of watching Mason and hilary go at it like cats and dogs that mason did find out that hilary want to take the money and leave Mason hanging. Mason did say in return that You have I promised me money in retune and this is how you treat me. I love this part of the story line as well what mason does say to hilary that Mason feels insulted that she thinks rolling around in bed is all the pay off he needs. that line was more than well delivered from Mason himself.

fairland

Postby fairland » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I have not read for tomorrow episode yet. I am hoping it is as good and great o writing skills on all sides that devon will be making an speech would turn things around on cane/lily/Neil/leslie/tyler. I would love too see more of tyler being part of the rose story line for sure. I love where they are going with this story line for sure. I love great drama coming from the Winter family. THing are spicing up for sure. Is Mason still going to be part of the Rose story line as well?

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 pm

I can not wait to see leslie steven as Rose being part of her own story line that is about her. I do think that Devon/leslie/cane/Hilary/Neil are not boring to me at all. I love watching a great story line as great acting skills coming from Neil's character the most. Devon is just staring off fresh off the presses himself with a great story line dose involved having Katherine money tow boot. I am hoping this does bring back tucker into this story line or other story lines with other characters no matter who they are.

LaBrae

Postby LaBrae » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:06 am

Quote fairland:
Quote Milkshake24:
Quote cay65: I'm thinking that maybe this Rose is something to do with Neil's past when he was drinking. Remember he was with someone for a while when he was drunk all the time.

her name was Serena read my blog Who is Rose? speculation I'm thinking that too!

I do not know who Serena is. Is she becoming part of the exciting story line that has to do with Neil's past with Rose some how. is Serena new to Y&R? Neil's past drinking story line is pretty awesome so far. THis one of the best story lines for Niel. What do you too actually think?

I know this post is a bit old that i'm replying to, but Y&R had a story of Neil becoming a drunk after Malcolm's death. This was around 2002, and he started hanging out in this lounge, where he met a barmaid named, Serena. Todd Bridges(from Diff'rent Strokes) also had a role as a man that befriended Neil during this time.

Now this story they've created with Neil ironically meeting the same woman, Rose that was friends with Gus(Leslie and Tyler's dad). This story of Neil meeting Rose after Dru dying and them drinking together when she suddenly dies is a story they've recently recreated, just to tie Neil into this story with Hilary. Sad to say, but Y&R is horrible when creating stories around Neil. Its very obvious he's not high on their list.

So of course, this story isn't all that interesting, b/c it makes very little sense. As far as i'm concerned, they could just end it, and move these characters onto something better.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”